No Recruitment Agencies Please
Gamar developed a unique platform with 3D augmented reality technology – which enables anyone to create games and fun trials by themselves; Our clients include top brands like Madame Tussauds, London Sealife and British Museum.
We are looking for a marketing intern who can help Gamar’s online presence.
- Understanding the Gamar Platform, its features and the content that’s created by our clients.
- Work with the team to support the running and managing email and social media campaigns.
- Good storytelling skills and strong written and oral communication.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic communicator.
- Understand insights and data analysis.
- Analysing the effectiveness of customer acquisition and marketing efforts
You should be available to start immediately.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Client Success Manager at Inkpath Limited
- Head of Product & Technology at Everpress
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Senior Product Designer at Medopad
- Remote Freelance Copywriter (Side Hustle) at CopyPete