**** No Recruitment Agencies Please *****
Gamar developed a unique platform with 3D augmented reality technology - which enables anyone to create games and fun trials by themselves; Our clients include top brands like Madame Tussauds, London Sealife and British Museum.
We’re looking for a passionate and imaginative marketing executive intern to expand our user base.
- Understanding the Gamar Platform, its features and the content that's created by our clients.
- Client engagement activities such as creating user meets, competitions between them and conferences
- Creating client testimonial videos, videos at the events and at the client's place
- Creating new ways to engage with the users of the app online and onsite in partnership with our clients
- Expanding the reach of the app, through social media, PR, events, cross-promotion opportunities, ad networks.
- Managing our player acquisition, campaigns on mobile, ad networks.
- Improving our online presence and ensuring our websites are always updated.
- Good storytelling skills and strong written and oral communication.
- Network, speak and represent Gamar at social events.
We are looking for a person who worked in the Marketing profession for at least 1 year or has a strong educational background in Marketing or highly relevant internships.
Depending on the experience this could be a 3-month paid internship to build a great portfolio - with a possibility to become full time or a Junior Marketing Executive role. We will be investing our time in you, so, come prepared take ownership of making a dent in this industry.
You should be available to start immediately and you’ll be working in our offices in Farringdon.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Growth Marketing Intern at Gamar
- Junior Sales Executive at Gamar Ltd
- Customer Support Specialist at JOOR Inc.
- Customer Success Manager at JOOR Inc.
- Business Development Manager - HR Tech Startup at Altroo
- Product Manager - SaaS at People.io
- Tech Co-Founder / Tech Lead at Onigo
- Product Designer at OLIO
- Global Events Marketing Co-ordinator at SaaScribe Media LTD
- Senior Product Manager at OneFi