Do you love working with data and have a stellar record in smashing your lead gen targets? Would you like to join a rapidly growing global tech startup where no two days are the same and you can help shape the company’s future? If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Here at Blink, we've developed a mobile-first employee app that revolutionises employee engagement and internal communications for our customers all over the world.
We're going through an incredibly exciting time and we're growing like mad! But we’ve only just scratched the surface and much of the opportunity still lies ahead. This is why we're looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to come on board and join our brilliant team.
Here are some of the things you will do:
- Own the user journey and conversion metrics from the first impression to the conversion funnel on the website and landing pages; work on eliminating drop-offs.
- Forecast, budget planning and management across all paid media.
- Analysing top-performing campaigns and carrying out experiments to increase engagement and conversions (it’s a hands-on role). Seek to analyse, scale, and replicate successes.
- Apply ‘test, measure, learn’ approach to PPC and paid channels to maximise performance and efficiency and report and analyse results using a variety of data sources including Google Analytics, Hubspot, and more.
- Reporting on pay per click performance across keywords, directories, platforms, and locations including recommendations on where budget should be spent to achieve maximum ROI across all PPC activity and delivering improvements.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Demand Gen in the planning and execution of stand-alone tactical and long-term strategic demand gen campaigns. You will regularly conduct market and competitor research to uncover hidden growth opportunities, growth testing and A/B testing, gathering information on campaign performance, analysing results, and submitting recommendations for improvement. You will own Blink’s paid marketing channel strategy, execution (keyword research, campaign structuring, retargeting), results, as well as reporting.
We want you to have autonomy and own what you do. You really can make this role completely yours with constant support, trust and respect from everyone at Blink.
Here's what we're looking for in YOU:
- Friendly, resourceful, inquisitive and fun individual!
- Strong track record of smashing challenging volume and CPA targets, using a mixture of PPC, Paid Social, Paid Media, Retargeting and Programmatic channels.
- You know your attribution models inside and out, have a data-obsessed mindset, and how to get internal projects and freelance resources over the line to improve user journeys, landing pages, funnels, etc.
- Experience using conversion optimisation tools such as Hotjar, Optimizely, running growth tests, A/B testing copy, creatives, landing pages, user journeys and iterating on results.
- Excellent command of Excel (a real Excel wizard) and excellent numeracy skills.
- 3-5 years of solid marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment and a sharp analytical mind to make the right decisions.
- Strong drive, pro-activity and a willingness to learn and jump in to help where needed.
- Loves start-ups and understands the challenges and demands of a fast-moving, ever-changing business.
- Competitive salary – and equity in the company.
- A quirky, spacious, natural light-filled office in London (although we're currently working remotely).
- 25 days a year off (plus public holidays!).
- Everything you need to feel good: currently, we offer weekly remote HIIT and yoga classes.
- Learning & development focus, plus mentorship options. We’ll do everything we can to get you to the top of your game.
- Two Blinkations a year (one in the snow, one in the sun).
- The best kit money can buy. Brand new MacBook, fancy wireless keyboard, tippy chair –you want it, you got it.
- Private healthcare, Ride2Work, pension scheme.
We're ambitious, competitive, and embarking on a journey that many start-ups can only dream of!
So, what do you think?
Do you want to join us and take on this extraordinary challenge?
At Blink, we're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse culture where our people feel they truly belong. We value and respect individual differences, so all applications will receive fair and equal consideration without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age.
More like this
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Full Stack Developer at Twine
- YouTube Ads Media Buyer at JBI Advertising
- Head of People and Operations at Fanbytes