At Flair, our mission is to create a world where all ethnicities can thrive. Our core product is a people analytics tool that helps businesses and schools measure and build anti-racist cultures.
Since launching in late 2020, Flair has grown rapidly. We now work with over 60 clients, including several of the UK's top schools and major brands like The Premier League, EY and Network Rail.
Flair is now at an exciting stage of its journey. We recently secured seed funding, led by Hoxton Ventures - a top UK venture capital firm who have backed leading tech companies such as Deliveroo. We're now expanding our presence in the UK market, and will soon enter the US market.
We’re hiring a Growth Marketing Manager (Permanent, Full-Time)
- As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading up Flair's growth marketing strategy. Your main focus will be on generating leads that ultimately convert into clients.
- You will be joining a growing marketing team, currently comprising of a Marketing Executive and Content Creator.
- The role is remote. However, as you may be required to occasionally meet the rest of the Flair team in person, you should be based in the UK (within a commutable distance to London).
- Establish growth marketing strategies to drive Flair's revenue growth
- Create, manage and experiment with new lead generation campaigns
- Build a scalable, repeatable lead generation engine from the ground up
- Maintain our Hubspot CRM and analyse marketing & sales data to improve on key metrics
- Manage a 6-figure marketing budget, identifying the highest impact channels to prioritise
- Continually identify ways to automate our marketing processes
- Work in close collaboration with our product, sales and engineering teams
- Manage and lead a small marketing team
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
Your Ideal Experience and Knowledge
- 4+ years B2B growth marketing experience
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing, paid social, PPC, SEO and partner campaigns
- Proven track-record of running successful growth marketing experiments and campaigns
- Strong knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, paid advertising platforms, and content creation tools
- People management experience
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
Your Ideal Skillset
- A self-starter with the ability to plan and execute strategies from start to finish, with little guidance
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Flair's product, sales and engineering teams
- High levels of emotional intelligence
- Strong relationship management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to prioritise effectively, delegate work and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- A resilient mindset, with the ability to respond well to setbacks
Compensation & Benefits
- Equity via employee option scheme
- Private Health Insurance through Bupa
Our Culture & Values
As a team, we pride ourselves on 6 company values
- Be Yourself - We welcome diversity in all its forms and want people to feel no pressure to conform.
- Be Healthy - We value your mental and physical health. In our view, nothing is more important.
- Be a Continuous Learner - We look for people who are open to learning new things each and every day.
- Be Mission-Driven - We only want to hire people who believe that a world where all ethnicities can thrive is a world worth fighting for.
- Be Transparent - We have decided to build a remote company, so hiring great communicators is paramount.
- Be Empathetic - We value people who can see the world from others' point of view.
At Flair, we celebrate diversity and inclusion. We strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Salary range £60,000 — 60,000
+ Equity via employee option scheme
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Community Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73
- Senior Unity Developer at Tales