Intruder is a multi-award winning cyber security startup helping IT Managers and DevOps engineers protect their organisations from the cyber attacks of tomorrow.
All companies run on software in which new vulnerabilities are constantly being identified – over 8,000 a year. Some of the biggest hacks of the last few years have been caused by companies not fixing these weaknesses in their systems, because the tools available to find them are too complicated for non-experts.
Intruder is an online platform that helps companies easily identify these weaknesses, and fix them, before they get hacked. We’ve been through some prestigious accelerators including CyLon and the GCHQ Cyber Accelerator, and now have 80+ customers on our SaaS platform, from Australia to Singapore and New York.
There’s still plenty of work to do, but we know we have a great product, and our customers love it, so now we need someone to help us tell our story…
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a creative and analytical marketing manager to expand and optimise our existing digital marketing efforts, focusing primarily on:
- digital marketing techniques – SEO, PPC, sponsored content & outreach
- improving the customer’s journey to acquisition (and retention)
- reviewing and producing content for our website, newsletters, blog articles, drip marketing and sales materials to help inform our customer base
As the first full-time marketer in the team, you’ll be fundamental at a high level in formulating marketing strategy, managing budgets and reporting progress to company management, but you’ll need to be willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved with all the other day to day activities that small teams have to perform, right down to the occasional bit of customer support. You’ll also have the opportunity to keep one foot in the offline world, organising events to increase presence in our target communities.
Ideally you’ll have a background in B2B SaaS marketing and already know your way around Google Ads, but energy, enthusiasm and the ability to learn are as important as experience, and a little entrepreneurial spirit wouldn’t go amiss. As much as we want someone to deliver, we want them to come with their own ideas, and help us experiment to find the right strategies.
What’s in it for you
What we are offering is the opportunity to craft your own success story working with a friendly team in an enjoyable but professional working environment. The cyber security market is expanding rapidly and there’s scope for fresh ideas. If you can help us capture it, there’s no limit to your potential.
We want you to benefit from the success you create, great companies are built by great people, so we offer share options to all employees, depending on experience and salary.
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Operations Manager at OnCare
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Marketing Director at Waggel