Hubbub is doubling our customer numbers and quadrupling our impact, year on year. Our core business is to provide awesome fundraising and engagement technology for universities and charities. In 2020, we will more than double our customer numbers again. We are looking for a leader to drive success and revenue growth from our customer base of educational institutions.
- Creating a strategy for our customers to see 10:1 ROI across their digital fundraising programmes
- Mentoring, developing and leading a high performing team of Account Managers
- Developing and training an effective customer lifecycle playbook to retain customers and grow our relationships by adding substantial value
- Creating and growing customer advocacy and hitting referral targets
- Identifying, establishing and developing relationships with budget holders/decision makers at key accounts and developing account plans in partnership with them
- Driving more efficient implementation and customer support, whilst increasing value to the client
- Creating accurate client revenue forecasts
- Reporting and monitoring on leading metrics for product usage and client ROI (number of donors and money raised)
- Account Management or Customer Success experience
- Experience measuring customer impact and sentiment
- Digital agency/solution background
- Leadership experience
- Familiar with B2B solution implementation
We anticipate that you may have an unconventional career path. Great Account Manager people are fantastic communicators, voice of the customer, problem-solvers, honest, not afraid to get their hands dirty but with a clear vision for overall direction and the insight for what change is going to matter. Value alignment, culture fit, and being able to showcase your skills - these are the things we’ll be looking for.
Why does Hubbub exist?
To power the good causes of the future. Because only they can ensure we all live our lives to the fullest, and humanity has a future we can all be proud of.
How do we achieve this?
To do this, we create communities around those causes, centred on all forms of giving.
We work locally and globally, with individuals, movements and nonprofits, to build the technology, deliver the programmes and create and grow the communities and the impact those communities have.
It’s likely you have a strong ability in client management, some history with project management and an obsession with detail. If you have startup experience or fast growth experience that’s likely to help - especially if it was in an account management role.
About the team
We are a 50% London, 50% remote team. We operate with weekly OKR meetings against quarterly objectives, with weekly all-hands meetings - and the whole team gets together twice a year. There’s often a cute dog in the office. Our people are giving of their time, energy and attention, we take our ability to have fun seriously, and we have an awful lot of grit. We all care deeply about our shared mission; we expect you to, as well.
Reporting to/Based in
You’ll be reporting to Commercial Director, joining all the all company meetings and the Commercial Coordination Group. On a day to day basis, you’ll be working actively with the leaders of the Technology & Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations functions.
We anticipate that you’ll be based in our offices on Old Street, London. We’re open to flexible working both in location and times, but for this role, we don’t think a fully remote hire is going to deliver what’s needed.
Please upload your CV and a covering letter stating why you would be a perfect fit for Hubbub and this role.
More like this
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Software Engineer (Integrations) - Spanish Speaker at Wagestream
- Full-stack Engineer at Stotles
- Lead Backend Developer at Maison Sport
- Partnerships Manager, EMAA at VIllage Capital
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Head of People at Yapily
- Graphic/Web Designer at SPYSCAPE
- Backend Dev - PHP/MySQL/AWS at Tickr