Contagious Communications – Business Development Manager UK
Reporting to : Commercial Director
Contagious is for marketers seeking a competitive edge through creativity and innovation.
Our creative and strategic intelligence interrogates the world’s most exceptional marketing and disruptive trends, helping you achieve winning ideas, fast.
We provide rigorous trend examination, impartial analysis of the world’s most creative and innovative marketing, delivering insight into the strategy, business objectives and results behind these campaigns.
Ambitious companies turn to us as an essential partner when undertaking research, and seeking to understand how new platforms and technologies can be applied to marketing. With offices in London, New York, Singapore and Sao Paulo we provide guidance, facilitation, information and inspiration to a global roster of brands, agencies, start-ups, governments and organisations who embrace transformational change and the power of creativity.
- Work towards clear objective settings, in order to increase conversion of businesses onto our platform
- Understand the entire sales value chain, learn how to handle objections, how to negotiate, how to succeed at selling
- Engaging with prospects through cold calling and email, organise follow up calls to present the product and close them to become clients
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our products and services
- Learn about a very diversified client base tackling multiple sectors
- Consistently identify new business opportunities
- Embracing all of the other opportunities and challenges that come at a small, growing business
- Enabling knowledge sharing among your peers
- Gain responsibility over time
ABOUT YOU You are an ambitious and motivated individual who is looking for a career opportunity and a challenge in a fast pace environment. You will join our sales team and play a leading role in the future of the company by expanding our client base and network of advocates.
- Bachelor/Master degree is beneficial, but not a requirement
- You have experience working within the marketing, media and advertising sector - ideally with an understanding of agency functions and processes
- At least 18 month's experience in a B2B sales environment in which you have consistently achieved your target and a high performance
- Quick learners able to keep up with the fast-paced work of a growing business
- Great communicator, who understands the importance of effective team communication
- Commercially minded
- CRM and LinkedIn proficiency and keen to develop more technical skills is helpful
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- Ambitious and motivated individuals who want to play a role in building something amazing and who are willing to put in the effort to do so THE BENEFITS
- Competitive salary – plus commission (up to 40% of salary)
- Career progression – we encourage personal development, autonomy and responsibility
- Full sales training and on boarding
- You will work with an international team of high performers who love what they do You will gain experience in a fast-paced and learning-intensive environment This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in an ambitious and exciting start up, to gain exposure to an impressive international team, and to further your own personal development.
Salary range £45,000 — 50,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Brand Manager at Sensible Object Ltd
- Sales executive at Stuart Delivery
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- Creative brand marketing manager at Stitched
- Machine Learning Engineer at Klydo
- Full Stack Developer at Monaco Solicitors
- Social Media / Growth Marketing Manager at Stitched
- FULL STACK WEB DEV (first in-house tech employee) at myTamarin
- Creative Technologist/Data Scientist 🤓 at Decoded
- QA Tester at Rotageek