We Make Websites are the Shopify Plus agency for international brands.
Our team of 60+ design, develop and optimise e-commerce websites for some of the world's largest companies.
Brands we work with include: Hasbro, Crabtree & Evelyn, BBC, Aarmy, Paul Valentine, David Beckham Eyewear, Bulletproof, Revant Optics, Missoma, Harper Collins and The Economist.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Head of Client Services is a pivotal position within our management team. They report into and work closely with our Commerical Director to oversee, manage and grow our portfolio of clients.
This is a varied role and touches many aspects of the agency, however, the primary focus will be taking on the management of our Accounts Team to assist them in driving our clients’ commercial growth, and therefore, our own portfolio value.
This is a dynamic, strategic and demanding position, but one that is vital to our mission of becoming the world’s best Shopify Plus agency - to work for and with.
You will be responsible for growing our portfolio of clients through new and existing business.
- You will be ultimately responsible for our client relationships. As part of this, you will personally build strong connections with senior / board-level client stakeholders.
- You will be a key escalation point and responsible for dealing with client issues before they hit the leadership team.
- You will be responsible for the performance, progression and growth of our Accounts Team (hiring, 6-month reviews, 6-mth pay reviews, promotions, performance improvement plans)
- You will work with the Accounts Team to identify and unlock value within our portfolio of clients - this would include being part of the pre-sales engagement process and quarterly business reviews with existing clients.
- You will have full reporting responsibilities - client-data-dashboard, quarterly OKR reporting to the leadership team etc.
- You will work closely with others in the management team, and our Commercial and Delivery Directors, on strategic business initiatives - e.g. rolling out new services.
- You will work closely with our marketing team to share insights, showcase client success and increase the sticky-ness of our marketing funnel.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You will have a minimum of 3-5 years agency experience, ideally in an e-commerce environment.
- You will be highly commercial and come with a proven track record of building and growing a portfolio of clients.
- You will be data-driven and be comfortable using that data to make decisions and recommendations.
- You will complement your commercial and data-driven skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- You will have built, nurtured and grown your own team.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be totally comfortable speaking with (and pitching to) C-suite stakeholders.
- You will have a passion for the verticals we want to attract - fashion, lifestyle, beauty, food & beverage, and innovative FMCG.
- You will have a keen interest in design, technology and e-commerce
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will be a natural leader and be comfortable with the challenges of managing teams of people.
- You will be totally OK with the concept of change and working in a fast paced environment.
- You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and carve out your own niche.
- You will be an intelligent, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Bonus points if you have...
Experience working with the Shopify platform.
- Ecommerce agency experience.
- A well established network within the e-commerce landscape.
Competitive salary based on experience.
- 20 days holiday paid + your birthday + 8 bank holidays + 1.5 additional days per year served, uncapped.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Work from home allowance.
- Discounted gym memberships, food, entertainment and travel.
- Flexible working: remote, in-office or some combination of the two. **
- An inspiring, comfortable and social office on Leather Lane market in Farringdon with good transport connections and a secure, onsite, bike shed.**
- We’re a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, monthly team outings and an annual company-wide event.
- The opportunity to travel to and work at our NYC office.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment. We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks. Think in-office tuck shop level of snacks, only free...
- Monday morning team breakfast and monthly team lunches.
** A note about Covid-19: To ensure the safety of our team, we're currently operating as a fully remote company. We will reopen the office when we feel it's safe to do so, giving people the option to work fully in-office, fully remote or some combination of the two.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Apply using the button below.
No recruiters, please.
More like this
- Senior PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Otta
- Sales Executive at simonbarry.tv
- Senior full-stack engineer at ETIQ AI
- Account Executive | PropTech at Kandidate
- Head of Sales | FinTech at Kandidate
- Account Executive UK at Workspace365
- Head of Engineering at Harper
- Android Developer at AppLaunch Limited
- Sales Manager at Neutral Digital