Our vision at Bubele is to be every parent’s-curator. Since launch just over a year ago we have grown to 150k email subscribers who read our local, parenting and mumpreneur newsletters. The Bubele network has grown to over 45 local editors across the UK, covering all major areas and in 2017 we started to develop our parent influencer network which already reaches over 1m people.
In the last 12 months Bubele has worked with over 50 brands who want to reach parents, and our plan is to grow and extend these relationships this year.
As we set out to provide parents with the content they really need, we are looking for exceptional talent to help us innovate in this highly dynamic and competitive sector.
Our team is smart, kind, flexible and just gets on with it. Whilst also being highly professional where needed, curious and very ambitious. We are looking to hire people who might happen to be parents (thought not a requirement) and who are enthusiastic at the prospect of helping drive forward a start-up at an exciting time in its growth.
We’re dedicated to creating a place where parents can find what they need, be it plans for the school holidays, a buggy, schools advice, behavioural tips, where to find the nearest yoga class. Without having to trawl through endless blog posts and Google searches. And we’re looking for a passionate Head of Content to put content at the core of the business.
The role will own how our platform delivers a range of top notch editorial content.
You will be experienced and passionate about digital content, knowing the difference between good and terrific and shareable content. Additionally you’ll have experience refining a brand’s voice in content, translating the vision into that voice, and helping to ensure people inside and outside the company understand it.
• Develop, implement and manage the execution of a content
strategy to deliver against the business goals. This will include all types of content, with consistency and voice being a key initial focus.
· Harness influencers we have existing relationships with, and
develop new influencer relationships for exciting partnerships
· Contribute to product specs for new technologies, to help support
the content creation process.
• Be resourceful in using company resources to help execute on the
strategy (you will not have direct reports but a team of 25+ content creators).
• Be the tone of voice guardian for the business and create copy that
Experience And Skills Required
• A flair for, and experience of, content creation in all forms
• Analytical mindset - structured
· Experience of people and managing people at a distance (preferred not required).
More like this
- Marketing Lead at Homegrown Group UK Ltd
- Fellowship Operations Assistant at Entrepreneur First
- Programme/Events Manager at TechHub
- Business Development & Ecosystem Manager at TechHub
- Community Manager / Head of Community at Seedcamp
- Sales Executive at The FlUX LIST
- Location Assistant at The Collective
- Programme Operations Associate at Entrepreneur First
- C++ Architect at CleverTech