How about crafting a beautiful and needed product, help improve people's lives, and getting compensated well for doing it? If you are at the top of your craft and ready to consider a career change, keep reading…
We are a small team of experienced entrepreneurs, with a significant investment from a premier investor, taking on one of the biggest challenges of the 21st century: The healthcare industry. The part of the industry that touches people lives directly using modern technology, that helps them get care when needed and gives them peace of mind during some of the least fun moments in life. We can't say too much about it, but we have a few buzz words to throw out there: Mobile, AI, digital, universal access, easy to use, beautiful, modern, integration, global, behavioural science.
You are a top Visual Designer and UX maven. You've been there and done that. You know how to craft incredibly simplified flows; focused on the core of the core of the task; and fit that into an elegant and appealing mobile interface (and web, and email, and SMS, and chatbot, …). You care for form and function, and how to balance these conflicting objectives.
You have worked on more than a V1 project and learned from your mistakes to ship a V2. You have worked with a team of other great visual and UX designers, software engineers, product managers, and marketers, and you know what great looks, and feels, like.
This opportunity is not easy, but it's meaningful. You'll be one of the first team members shaping the product, the processes, the tools, and, most important of all, the team. We are just starting out, and while some of the mission, vision, and product elements have been laid out, most of it still needs to be done.
What we expect from you:
- You have a formal education in Fine Arts, Visual Design, Graphic Design, UX Design, HCI or equivalent (in lieu of that, you acquired those skills after many years of on-the-job training working with other extraordinary designers).
- You mastered the art of colour theory, typography, use of space, visual flow, iconography.
- You are comfortable and fast at Interaction Design, Information Architecture, HCI.
- You handle PS, AI, Sketch, and other tools of the trade with fluency.
- You have strong copywriting and copyediting skills.
- You've done Mobile Apps, Web Apps, and, hopefully, other forms of user experience.
- You are a perfect-pragmatist and a pragmatic-perfectionist.
- You work hard to make sure your customers love the experience you've created.
- Yes, you are a Unicorn (do you even exist?)
Here is what you'll get from us:
- Work with talented individuals, where you can learn from and teach each other.
- Great freedom to be the best that you can be (and become better) - flexible hours, access to whatever devices & software you need.
- Work in a meaningful product to help people, doctors, nurses, and more.
- Work at the heart of London in a very cool office (we are just starting, so we might need your help making it cooler).
- A top of the market salary and compensation package.
We are strong believers in the value of diversity and equality at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
This position is based in London, and we work at a fantastic co-working space in Oxford Circus. We are not interested in working with agencies, contractors, or recruiters. Your compensation will be above market (we saved the money from silly startup perks and pay people better instead) and you'll get many other real benefits.
We are biased by competency, action, kindness, collaboration, speed, and modern approaches. and look forward to hearing from you.
Salary range £65,000 — 100,000
More like this
- Full Stack Web App Developer at UQuant
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- UX/UI Designer at Hold
- Market Development Representative at Keboola
- New Business Development Director at Pixoneye
- Senior Software Developer at UQuant
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Back-end developer at 542 Digital