You'll work closely with the Heads of business development, marketing, support, operations and product, acting as the voice of our existing users. You should be curious, love working with business users, able to think of strategies to test to increase adoption and grow usage.
You'll design and execute pre-launch, launch and retention initiatives for a number of customer profiles, to raise awareness and increase adoption through the launch phases, across a growing number of enterprise clients. Are you data-driven? technically savvy?
Have experience in enterprise engagement? Would you be happy to present and feel confident interviewing senior executives as part of a video content strategy?
If the answer is yes, we'd love to hear from you!
Come and join us at our office based in Vauxhall and work directly with the Head of Ops to understand our customers’ goals in relation to their use of Grasp and grow the adoption of Grasp within each organisation through a number of engagement channels. (Events, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Video marketing eg. Interviews with internal influencers).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing a white label engagement program to roll out to our corporate clients.
- Manage the production of generic and bespoke engagement content (emails, videos, articles, interviews).
- Report on campaign initiatives and adjust to optimise them.
- Collaborate with Heads of Ops, Product, Support and Marketing.
- Build and manage a team as we grow.
- Find and collaborate with L&D influencers to produce thought-leadership pieces.
Some reasons we’ll love you:
• You’re data-driven and love to test and optimise strategies.
• You’re interested in learning and development.
• You have a track record of creating and managing an engagement program across a large organisation preferably for a B2B SaaS service provider.
• You are detail-oriented, structured and organised.
• You present your creative ideas, expectations and information in a concise and well-organized way. • You have strong communication skills.
• You think that creating documentation is the best way of making great ideas and processes permanent.
• You are quick to learn, practically minded and stop at nothing to get things done.
• You’re a team player.
• You can build and manage a team as we grow.
Who are we?
Grasp is a fast-growing, London-based Hr-tech startup.
We are a small team of fun, passionate people, building a game-changing product for businesses. Our founders have a track record of successfully building and scaling companies. We raised a seed round from tier 1 industry experts, have just closed a series A and have a long pipeline of potential clients. Clients in our pipeline include global brands like Unilever.
What does our software do?
Grasp is a software platform enabling employees in companies to facilitate face to face interactions in the form of mentoring, informal meetups and social groups.
Grasp’s aim is to continually create easier ways for employees to physically connect in their organisations.
The vision is to break down internal silos and turn organisations into knowledge-sharing communities, fostering a more positive and transparent culture.
You’ll love Grasp because:
- We are in the
early days, so you have a big opportunity to make an impact.
- We like to combine super smart with super fun.
- We like to be together in the office but we love flexible schedules, working hours and holiday periods. We genuinely value your time off.
- We support new ideas.
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Dependant on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido