Simudyne empowers organisations to understand every decision they make. Our technology allows modellers and strategists to build the world from the bottom up. A high fidelity virtual environment to run every possible version of the future at scale. We call it amplified intelligence.
We are rapidly expanding our London office to keep up with the demands of developing technology which has never before existed. We like people who are comfortable approaching new problems every day and want to join our challenging mission.
• Manage a rapidly scaling team of software engineers
• Work with the product team to facilitate cohesive development
• Growing a friendly low-friction company culture
• Seek excellence in all engineering disciplines inclusive of data processing, quality assurance, application development, analytics, machine learning, algorithms, and data warehousing
• Manage execution of software development projects against delivery commitments and project plans
• Oversee the strategic deployment of the departmental resources leading to optimal resource allocation and the smooth and successful development of software
• Work closely with both the engineering teams and user experience teams to increase customer satisfaction
• Stay up to date on leading and cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices
• Absorb relevant and suitable technology based on the projected benefits to the engineering development departments
You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and at least 7 years of experience as a developer. You must demonstrate strong leadership abilities, to motivate, inspire and direct teams and the company towards a unified common vision.
At Simudyne hierarchies exist only in the strength of our ideas. We proudly foster a diverse and engaging workplace that allows talent to stand out and grow. We are based in Europe's fintech hub, Rise London.
Salary range £100,000 — 130,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at NUM
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Full-stack developer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- React Developer at Rotageek