Simudyne empowers organisations to understand every decision they make. Our technology allows modellers and strategists to build the world from the bottom up. A high fidelity virtual environment to run every possible version of the future at scale. We call it amplified intelligence.
We are rapidly expanding our London office to keep up with the demands of developing technology which has never before existed. We like people who are comfortable approaching new problems every day and want to join our challenging mission.
• Manage a rapidly scaling team of software engineers
• Work with the product team to facilitate cohesive development
• Growing a friendly low-friction company culture
• Seek excellence in all engineering disciplines inclusive of data processing, quality assurance, application development, analytics, machine learning, algorithms, and data warehousing
• Manage execution of software development projects against delivery commitments and project plans
• Oversee the strategic deployment of the departmental resources leading to optimal resource allocation and the smooth and successful development of software
• Work closely with both the engineering teams and user experience teams to increase customer satisfaction
• Stay up to date on leading and cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices
• Absorb relevant and suitable technology based on the projected benefits to the engineering development departments
You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and at least 7 years of experience as a developer. You must demonstrate strong leadership abilities, to motivate, inspire and direct teams and the company towards a unified common vision.
At Simudyne hierarchies exist only in the strength of our ideas. We proudly foster a diverse and engaging workplace that allows talent to stand out and grow. We are based in Europe's fintech hub, Rise London.
Salary range £100,000 — 130,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Frontend Engineer at Simudyne
- Senior Distributed Systems Engineer at Simudyne
- Software Delivery Lead at BBOXX
- Sales executive at Stuart Delivery
- Full Stack Developer at Monaco Solicitors
- Full Stack CMS Developer at Mathematics
- Sr Backend Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Lead developer for a financial forecasting product at Whitespace Ventures
- Lead Software Developer at Flynotes
- QA Tester at Rotageek