Twigd is a new mobile network, that is launching early next year aiming to give the stagnant telco world a kick in the a**e like it hasn't seen since Virgin Mobile (almost 20 years ago).
Twigd will initially be targeting students, giving them the ability to trade their spare data and also reduce the cost of their phone bill (potentially to zero), through the use of our virtual currency.
What's the Opportunity?
We are looking for a head of growth/marketing wiz to join the co-founder/launch team, and accelerate Twigd faster than we could imagine today.
You will be the lead marketing & growth person, devising our marketing strategy. Building our brand ambassador teams in our target universities and developing our online marketing.
To join our team at a pre-launch/launch phase. To be right at the centre of developing Twigd and working on new ideas both for growth & innovation in Twigd.
What skills are needed?
- Knowledge, understanding, and tricks with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and other online marketing techniques.
- Experience with brand ambassador programmes (either running or having been and ambassador, both is better :)).
- Innovative business strategy experience.
If you have the following, even better:
- Two years or more with marketing & growth experience.
- SEO experience & understanding.
- Experience at other tech start-ups & companies.
We look forward to meeting with you,
The Team @ Twigd
Salary range £20,000 — 25,000
0.2% to 2% equity, dependant on experience
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites