Happity is fast establishing itself as the UK's leading marketplace for baby & toddler groups (aka 'parent & child classes'). We're expanding and looking for an experienced Head of Growth Marketing to join our team - a dynamic individual to lead on our marketing strategy and heading up our marketing team at this exciting moment in Happity’s journey.
We're a team that's passionate about connecting communities and ending loneliness in new parents - something that baby & toddler classes do every day of the week. Our campaigns successfully changed the law during the pandemic in 2020, and we were nominated for a Gov award for our role in achieving democratic change (although we were up against Marcus Rashford!)
We've seen huge growth in the last year, with over to 130k unique users to our website each month, ~60k parents subscribed to our mailing list, and over 12k listed classes every week.
We trust our team to work remotely and fully flexibly, taking responsibility for their own working hours and practices that will help them deliver their best work. This important new role will help us take Happity’s marketing to the next level, expanding our coverage and bringing Happity to a wider national audience.
If you have proven experience working at a senior level within a Growth Marketing team for a digital product, are creative, innovative, detail-driven and experienced in metrics then we want to hear from you!
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES:
Much of our traction to date has been achieved organically. We're now looking to accelerate our roll out and growth through alternative channels. This role will analyse our whole customer’s journey and make an impact across acquisition, conversion and retention of users - both on the provider and parent side. You’ll work with the founding team to set direction and then be given the autonomy to see your vision and initiatives through.
Your role would be to substantially grow our active customer base through test and learn methodologies using both paid and unpaid marketing channels, whilst lowering our overall CPA.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Defining, owning and executing our growth marketing strategy
- Identifying and implementing new initiatives to drive sales, signups, and overall customer engagement from initial awareness to loyal customer
- Establishing and reporting on KPIs. You’ll provide regular reporting on marketing performance providing useful insights that inform smart business decisions
- Owning Happity’s marketing budget; you’ll be responsible for our overall spend and ROI providing business cases, implementation and learnings
- Optimising funnel conversion rate
- Leading other members of the marketing team, and / or external agencies (e.g. PR, email marketing, SEO, paid digital ads)
- Being the Brand custodian and working with a branding agency as required
As a member of a small and growing company you will understand and be enthusiastic about the need to be hands on and help on tasks outside of your normal role.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
What we'd like to see in your CV and application:
- You are an experienced growth marketer with strong digital experience
- You have some knowledge of the baby & toddler market
- You have multi-channel experience across both online and offline
- You are methodical and value user feedback and data to shape testing across channels
- You are entrepreneurial and looking to join a small, early-stage, team and drive strategy and decision making - you thrive in uncertainty
- You enjoy a high sense of ownership and autonomy
- You have management experience and can get the best out of a remote-working team
- You have strong copywriting and communication skills
- You have the ability to create the playbook rather than work from one
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working remotely
- You have innovative ideas which will set Happity apart from its competitors
- You engage with our mission and values and bring this to your work
- You have experience managing paid advertising (Facebook, Google etc.)
- You have good knowledge of site analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- You have experience managing or implementing Social Media, SEO, Digital Marketing, PR and Partnerships
- You have experience growing early-stage companies to post Series A in the consumer space
- You have experience in a parenting-related company, or SaaS-enabled marketplace.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a socially-motivated, and growing business then please apply today by submitting your CV along with a cover letter outlining:
- Why Happity?
- Why this role?
- Why you?
- Example of relevant previous work
HOURS & COMPENSATION
Hours: 18-26 hours per week initially with potential to grow if suitable
Pay: £60-70k plus options, pro-rated depending on experience
Closing Date: 30th November 2021 with rolling interviews so the position may be filled sooner.
Salary range £60,000 — 70,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Mattermost
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Full Stack Software Developer at CAST
- Product Designer at Encore
- Engineering Manager at Automata
- Client facing Frontend Developer at Day Digital
- Head of Sales at inploi
- Finance Manager at Playter
- Marketing Manager at Playter