Would you like to change the world by building the most exciting, sustainable and impactful fintech company?
At Novus, we are on a mission to build the next generation digital banking and lifestyle app for a sustainable future. Novus will guide its members towards financial wellness, inspire and reward them for living amore sustainable lifestyles, all while creating positive social and environmental impact with every interaction.
About the role
Novus is looking for an extraordinary individual to be responsible for our marketing efforts as part of a diverse and expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in and understanding of the fintech sector as well as a passion to build a better and more sustainable future.
As Head of Growth Marketing, you will use your exceptional track record and cross-functional experience to drive our marketing and communication functions. You will oversee the implementation and development of our marketing and growth strategy, sharing your knowledge, passion and expertise as part of the wider management team.
With the importance and continual growth of this position comes the potential to become a co-founder of the company – a truly exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to secure a rewarding, long-term career.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- To be responsible for developing the Novus brand to drive customer awareness, acquisition, increased engagement and retention.
- To develop and demonstrate a deep understand of our target market in order to design and implement effective go-to-market strategies (tailored to various sub-communities) across all channels, including performance marketing, partnerships, content and social media.
- To ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and campaigns.
- To implement marketing analytics, tracking and dashboards to make data accessible, meaningful and actionable.
- To build, lead, and mentor a high-performing and multi-disciplinary marketing organization.
As our Head of Growth Marketing you’ll need to be incredibly creative, self-motivated, and capable of taking on new challenges. You’ll possess the entrepreneurial spirit required to excel in a demanding role, along with an awareness and determination to want to make a difference where the world needs it most.
Novus welcome applicants of all backgrounds, both professional and personal, but we would especially like to hear from those candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Over 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2C space.
- Outstanding and innovative storytelling skills that have allowed you to develop brand awareness at previous organizations.
- Solid knowledge across a broad spectrum of marketing disciplines, including digital marketing, data analytics, social media, brand building, CRM and content management systems.
- Experience with creating content and marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to build and constantly improve your marketing strategy and to make effective data-driven decisions.
- Clear understanding of B2C and B2B communications.
Desirable but not essential qualities would be experience in retail banking/fintech, having worked for a high-growth company and/or having founder experience.
Why join Novus?
We’re a company made up of highly motivated and dedicated individuals with a drive to make a difference to our members, society and the planet. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- As Head of Growth Marketing, you will be entitled to flexible working hours and fully remote working, allowing you the opportunity to work at your peak performance and in a safe and convenient environment.
- In additional to your paid holiday allowance (including all public holidays), you will receive further time off to allow you to support any social or environmental causes you feel passionate about.
- Above all, this is a unique chance to be part of a worthwhile venture and to benefit from the motivation that comes with doing something truly meaningful and impactful.
Novus is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
More like this
- Head of Client Services at We Make Websites
- Technical Architect at The ODI
- Product Owner - Ecommerce Agency at We Make Websites
- Growth Manager at Furnish.app
- Platform Software Engineer at Unibuddy
- UX/UI Designer at Unibuddy
- Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer at Wearisma
- Front-end developer with accessibility experience at Jellybooks Ltd.
- Sales Consultant at Sook
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites