Head of Marketing
Adaptive Lab is an ambitious product and service design company. We partner with bold leaders at world class companies to identify new, differentiated products and services, to transform their existing ones and to create what we call “Beta Businesses” while doing so. We have a team of designers, product strategists, service designers, technologists, and operations specialists.
If this vision excites you, you might be interested to know that we’re growing our team to include a Head of Marketing.
We’re at a really exciting stage of our growth and while we’ve conducted a number of successful initiatives and campaigns in the past and have a solid community around the business, we're now looking for someone to come in and supercharge our marketing efforts.
This effort will be focused not only our client community, but also our peers and importantly future Adaptive Lab team members that don’t yet realise how much they want to work at Adaptive Lab.
This role will be working closely with the leadership team to develop our marketing strategy and then executing on it. We’re looking for someone who can work at a strategic level joining the dots between marketing, PR and new business, but is also comfortable getting their hands dirty and delivering. To begin with, you and the leadership team will be the marketing department, but this will change over time.
Your experience and attributes
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing and PR
- A passion for digital product and service innovation and a deep understanding of our space
- Extensive knowledge and experience of digital marketing
- Strong understanding of content marketing
- Experience of CRM and email marketing
- A social media marketing wizard
- Experience of running events
You will know about
- Social media strategies
- Community building
- Digital disruption
Life at Adaptive Lab
We value personal improvement and learning, offering money and the time to spend on books, training courses, conferences and classes. We also offer:
- A competitive salary
- Company healthcare and pension
- A personal training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers.
More like this
- Growth Ninja! at Titan Labs Ltd
- Business Development Manager at mi.mu Limited
- Growth Hacker at Messly
- Technical Lead at Tabl
- Senior Backend Software Engineer at Tails.com
- UI/Graphic Designer at Unmortgage
- Senior UX Designer at MUSO
- Middleweight Designer at The Observer Effect
- Backend Developer at Bud
- Full Stack Developer at Satchel