We’re Wriggle - an award-winning app that helps people discover and purchase from the best local restaurants, cafes, bars and streetfood. We’re our users’ guide to discovering their cities through amazing local food & drink - and our partner restaurants’ way of driving footfall and negotiating the tricky world of online marketing, to make it a joyful (and profitable!) experience.
Think the opposite of Deliveroo - where Deliveroo delivers food to people, Wriggle is delivering people into local restaurants.
Wriggle is already the market-leading eat-out transactional app in Bristol, Brighton and Cardiff, and with recent launches in Birmingham and Bath, and more in the pipeline, we’re just getting started.
We’ve got big growth potential - as we look to become the go-to eat-out platform every time our core millennial audience eat-out - tapping into the 20-30 times that they’re spending on out-of-home food and drink per month.
We’re now looking for a dynamic, results-oriented and experienced Head of Marketing to lead our consumer marketing and growth strategy - and build on the strong platform we’ve built, to take us to the next level.
- Lead the development and implementation of growth strategy, plans & campaigns across Wriggle’s cities. Responsible for developing cross-channel plans across the full marketing mix whilst also considering broader growth levers.
- Build, manage & lead our Marketing team (3 Marketing Executives, and 2 videographers)
- Own marketing and consumer KPIs and growth objectives of Wriggle, with ownership of marketing budget - reporting directly to the CEO
- Track and share business growth indicators, recognising trends, troubleshooting issues and identifying opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Deliver integrated marketing campaigns through management of local marketing budget, implementing company-wide frameworks in different cities
- Define, plan & deliver best-in-class joint-business marketing plans with restaurants & local partners
- Lead cross-functional projects with product, operations & commercial to deliver consumer growth
- Passionate about food & drink - and capable of driving growth by using the stories of our partner establishments, and the cities we’re in
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Creative - as adept at exploring/testing new growth channels on a shoestring, as setting up big paid-for campaigns
- Excellent communication/management skills
- Fast-moving, and comfortable prioritising
- 5+ years marketing experience running successful insight-led growth strategies.
- 3+ years of relevant team leadership experience
- Experience at a top-performing Agency or marketplace/ecommerce tech platform preferred
- You will have extensive experience of managing budgets & deploying plans across a number of complex channels. You will have specific experience dealing with cross-functional teams, managing multiple agencies including creative & media.
- Extremely competitive salary
- Stock option package
- Flexi-working programme
- Strong office culture in Bristol city-centre location
- Top-quality office dog(s)
Apply with CV and covering letter.
Salary range £40,000 — 70,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Front End Developer at ContentCal
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Designer at Hex
- Head of Legal at Dataswift Ltd
- Client Services Intern at Codec AI
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group
- Solutions Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Senior Backend Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Product Manager at Cambridge Cancer Genomics
- Growth and Marketing Lead at Breakroom