Yapily (www.yapily.com) is a well-funded, dynamic, very ambitious and forward-thinking fintech start-up. We know the most important asset in our company are the people and we are looking for an exceptional People lead / Head of People.
Do you have a proven operational experience in scaling a company and managing the best talent? Do you think about human resources in a strategic way? Do you have strong problem-solving skills? Are you a creative thinker? Do you take a proactive approach and you are very hands on? If you are also positive and energetic, join us.
- Working with the Leadership Team to create and implement a culture and the Yapily values
- Strategically think about the company ambition and what talent we need- Set up processes to make sure we nurture our talented people and we help them grow
- Manage all initiatives needed to make sure Yapily is the place people want to work in
- Implement internal training programs
- Provide regular reporting on People metrics to help inform business decisions including on organisational structure
- Maintaining relationships with hiring managers across the business.
- Design, implement, roll out and manage annual appraisal processes
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience
- You will have previous People management experience in a tech fast growing startup
- Strong passion for dealing with people- Clear vision on how to attract and manage the best talents
- CIPD qualified
- Some experience on learning and development/training provision
- Experience setting and developing a great culture
Additional informationThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company. At Yapily, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community! Get in touch!
More like this
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Senior Backend Engineer at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Software Engineer at Stotles
- CTO for international edtech startup at Checheza AB
- Sales Manager at Cervest
- R&D Tax Senior at Claimer