Yapily (www.yapily.com) is a well-funded, dynamic, very ambitious and forward-thinking fintech start-up. We know the most important asset in our company are the people and we are looking for an exceptional People lead / Head of People.
Do you have a proven operational experience in scaling a company and managing the best talent? Do you think about human resources in a strategic way? Do you have strong problem-solving skills? Are you a creative thinker? Do you take a proactive approach and you are very hands on? If you are also positive and energetic, join us.
- Working with the Leadership Team to create and implement a culture and the Yapily values
- Strategically think about the company ambition and what talent we need- Set up processes to make sure we nurture our talented people and we help them grow
- Manage all initiatives needed to make sure Yapily is the place people want to work in
- Implement internal training programs
- Provide regular reporting on People metrics to help inform business decisions including on organisational structure
- Maintaining relationships with hiring managers across the business.
- Design, implement, roll out and manage annual appraisal processes
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience
- You will have previous People management experience in a tech fast growing startup
- Strong passion for dealing with people- Clear vision on how to attract and manage the best talents
- CIPD qualified
- Some experience on learning and development/training provision
- Experience setting and developing a great culture
Additional informationThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company. At Yapily, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community! Get in touch!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Software Engineer (Integrations) - Spanish Speaker at Wagestream
- Full-stack Engineer at Stotles
- Lead Software Engineer at Jangala
- Lead Backend Developer at Maison Sport
- Partnerships Manager, EMAA at VIllage Capital
- Lead Front End Developer - sustainable investment at Neural Alpha
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape