Lead recruitment, HR, culture and performance at a growing B2B Software-as-a-Service startup.
Better companies, happier people. Sideways 6 exists to build better businesses through employee ideas. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success. Our integrated approach removes the barriers to innovation, ensuring that more ideas are shared, and the best ones are brought to life faster. Across our client base of 3.5 million employees, Sideways 6 has been responsible for £millions in cost savings and revenue increases as well as hundreds of stories of better ways of working and increased employee engagement.
We're a fast growing B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) scale-up with significant ARR, amazing customers and incredible investors. We have huge ambitions that rely on recruiting, nurturing and unleashing a world-class team. That's where you come in.
Based in our Shoreditch office (a 2 minute walk from Old Street station), you’ll work closely with the CEO and leadership team on all things 'People'. You'll be helping to recruit world-class talent and then build an environment where those people can thrive and do their best work. The role covers recruitment, training and onboarding, traditional HR/People Management and more.
You'll be responsible for creating an environment and supporting processes to ensure our employees are happy and productive. Day to day, that means:
- Overseeing everything People/HR
- Build a world-class recruiting function including sourcing candidates, candidate experience, etc.
- Facilitate recruitment as we scale including working with leaders to assess their needs, plan hiring, get the word out and build pools of candidates
- Leading training, onboarding and coaching initiatives so that our people have the opportunity to constantly improve
- Lead people based processes (e.g. Performance management)
- Work closely with the CEO to maintain our awesome culture
- Experience leading People/People Operations/HR at a growing startup
- 2+ years of recruitment experience (in house or agency/consultancy)
- Proactive, confident and entrepreneurial self-starter
- A desire to be part of something special
- Degree level education
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Absolutely no politics or bullsh*t.
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Business Analyst at AltViz