You’ll be critical to the vital task of growing our community as, together, we work to build one of the world's most important Tech for Good ventures.
You'll have experience of owning and executing PR campaigns, from idea origination to outreach, media relations and securing major national coverage.
You’ll be confident telling the Beam story and mixing with everyone, from senior journalists to corporate and charity partners and our amazing members.
You'll be excited by the prospect of real ownership and making a major impact. This highly influential role reports to the CEO.
- Planning and rolling up your sleeves to execute on high-visibility PR campaigns from scratch
- Intuitive understanding of how to find angles and pitch stories, in press releases and over the phone
- Bringing fresh PR ideas to the table in line with Beam's vision and core values and owning company-wide PR strategy and execution
- Proactively spotting PR opportunities - you'll brim with ideas and be the kind of person who gets joy in making them happen
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude and top-notch hustle
- Passion for innovation and social impact
- Exceptional written and spoken articulacy
- Thrives under pressure and unfazed by fast-paced environments
- No need to write code but we’ll expect you to be tech-savvy
- 2-5 years quality professional experience in PR
- Experience owning and executing highly successful PR campaigns
Nice to have
- Volunteering or paid work with people from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Startup experience or experience within an entrepreneurial environment
Compensation & Perks
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Stunning coworking office in Moorgate
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with an annual mini-break
- Brand new MacBook Air or PC
- £200 annual learning and personal development budget
- 'Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading tech entrepreneurs
We're a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who love our work and making a positive impact. If you believe in our purpose, and want to learn fast and drive some major innovation, get in touch.
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Ruby on Rails Developer (CET - Remote) at Clevertech
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- Technical Lead at Flynotes
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath