We're on a mission to make every employee feel welcome.
FlatClub is an award-winning tech B2B start-up, VC and Angel-backed, building a product for the most innovative companies in the world and with our service, employers now have the ability to provide moving support on a budget to their junior employees when they relocate to a new location for work.
We're currently looking for a Head of Product who will be responsible for developing and enhancing the FlatClub product as well as managing the Product team. In this role, you will be reporting to the CTO and own the product vision, strategy and execution.
- Drive the product vision and define new product opportunities.
- Lead and guide the product team (product owners, designer and UX).
- Leading the development cycle and launch of product features (Web and mobile).
- On-going collaboration and communication with all stakeholders.
- Manage the product roadmap and prioritise items based on current and future business needs.
- Develop and create user stories.
- Monitoring product metrics to deliver conversion, retention, user value, high-quality user interface, and overall experience
- Make sure the development team understands the business needs in order to develop features that meet the requirements.
- Experience working with digital web and/or mobile products.
- 3+ years of experience in a senior product management role.
- Experience working with B2B products is a big plus.
- Track record in hiring and leading Product teams.
- Technical aptitude and background, with the ability to understand, explain and coach internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong execution skills.
- Start-up fast pace.
- Solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
This role is full-time and based in London, Techhub, 2 min from Moorgate Station.
You can read more about our product-driven solution here: business.flat-club.com.
You have the opportunity to work in an international (14+ nationalities) and young company in a fast-paced environment, working with people motivated by achievements, who are passionate about our mission.
Join our team today!
More like this
- Senior SaaS Product Manager at dotmailer
- Business Development Manager at NearSt
- Product Manager at Reincubate
- Frontend Engineer at 9fin
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- User acquisition and marketing for content website at Maximum Pop!
- Back-end Developer at Nested
- Business Development Associate/Manager at Hack Partners
- Growth Hacker Speaker at Growth Tribe
- Front-End Engineer at Rapha Racing Ltd