Grapevine is a Machine Learning platform that provides personalized content as a service (SaaS) to travel businesses. Our initial target market is the $1.4tn corporate travel industry, where Travel Management Companies (TMCs) currently lose 80% of hotel booking opportunities and capture little to no 'in-destination wallet'. Our ML engine, Marvin helps businesses retarget users with 'right time, right channel' personalized and bookable recommendations, via a very simple to integrate plug and play solution. Our goal is to drive $80bn+ in value to the TMC industry alone over the next 5 years.
**About the position: **
Having signed HOT with a Top 15 UK based TMC and raised a bridge financing round which takes our runway to the end of the year, we are now in the process of raising a seed investment round, closing in Sept 20. As we enter a new phase of growth, we are looking to recruit our first product manager to lead the product delivery and growth for our B2B2C platform.
* Develop a deep understanding of the customer & customer journeys (personas, behaviours etc)
* Define and execute product roadmap to drive more value to our customers and deliver features that our users will love
* Build analytics systems, capture customer data (quant/qual), distil and recommend strategies for improvement.
* Build (no/low code) tests, prototypes etc. to validate assumptions before we build
* Write user stories that clearly articulate features and their goals.
* Define metrics for success and failure.
* Hypothesis led A/B testing and fine-tuning to improve engagement rates and conversions.
* Research APIs and data sources that can help us deliver a best in class product
* Research tech solutions (AI/ML) that can help optimise outcomes
* Provide user/client/industry insights and trends to all stakeholders, including clients (dashboards etc)
* Input into the strategic direction of the business including new revenue channels
* Continual research and implementation of best practices
**Who we are looking for:**
* You have prior startup experience
* You are experienced in B2B and SaaS, ideally also B2C.
* Experience in product marketing/growth hacking
* You are passionate about customers and solving real-world pain points
* A strong product instinct and data-driven approach to user research and competitive analysis
* Demonstrable experience with data & analytics - Mixpanel, Fullstory, Hotjar, Mysql etc
* Focused on building a business, not just features
* Experience shipping features across various platforms and technologies
* Fast iteration of product features; implement processes to build, measure, learn
* A leader with excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate vision (verbally and visually)
* Minimum 3+ years experience in product management delivering successful and innovative products
* You live to simplify complex problems, build amazing experiences and grow your product.
* Ability to adapt to different personalities and judge when to listen, build consensus and weigh trade-offs
* A self-motivated team player who enjoys working in a small, high growth, and fast-paced environment
* You approach each challenge with a lean, growth hacker mindset
* Up to date with best practice and proactive with emerging technologies/ market trends
* Technical background with entrepreneurial experience (e.g CS, startup founder, MBA ... )
* Experience in Travel
* Experience with AI/ML
* Experience with Gamification / Rewards
* Comfortable with and experience across both B2B and B2C environments
* Experience leading and working with tech teams
* A commercial outlook
* An interest in customer psychologythis text…
Salary range £45,000 — 65,000
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam
- Full Stack Engineer / Lead at Alterest
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at Corridor.ai
- Co-Founder at TOAD.ai