We're on a mission to change the face of cyber security education for young adults and we're looking for an experienced Head of Product to help us do exactly that.
Originally built a few years ago, our flagship product, CyberStart, is an industry leading educational game used by over 200k students as part of programmes in the UK and US which are looking to help solve the cyber security skills shortage. We're currently rebuilding the product and looking for someone to play a pivotal role in driving the new product strategy, expanding an ambitious product roadmap, and getting the new product launched, as well as driving a robust product management process to ensure it goes from strength to strength.
- Work with the leadership team to take over operational responsibility for implementing our product strategy, and be the on-point person for the successful delivery and continuous improvement of the product.
- Manage the product team (made up a product designer and a product manager) and oversee/improve our product management framework, processes and tools to drive an iterative product environment.
- Work with the leadership team, other team leads and the product manager to understand, prioritise and translate customer needs and business goals into an ambitious product roadmap which aligns with our evolving go-to-market strategy and commercial goals.
- Coordinate and communicate between the product team and leads of other teams (technology, marketing and operations) to ensure alignment on product goals and delivery.
- Set a high bar for product design generally, pushing for consistency and quality across our product, and driving towards a world class product experience.
Your skills and qualifications
- You'll likely have 6+ years experience as a Product Manager and/or in a product leadership role.
- A strong set of case studies which showcase the process and thinking behind the products you've been instrumental in building and delivering.
- A good sense for great product design and a passion for creating amazing user experiences which solve complex user problems with elegant solutions that prioritise clarity and purpose.
- You will need strong communication skills (written and verbal), experience articulating design and product direction to senior stakeholders, and the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical people on design and product decisions.
- Previous experience managing design and/or product people in a small team environment.
- Experience working in a strong product-led environment where positive user outcomes are prioritised through the use of a robust product roadmapping process.
- Great organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple streams of work.
- A passion for product management and demonstrable experience being the senior product person and advocate in a team.
Most of the team work remotely, but we do have an amazing office in Ascott-under-Wychwood for when the world gets back to working in person again, so either are an option long term.
Level and salary
- We're ideally looking for an experienced product manager who has some experience leading a small team and is looking to take ownership of an exciting and growing product.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience, but we expect it to be in the £55-90k region.
- Private healthcare and free eye-tests.
- Flexible working.
- High spec hardware.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.
- Regular team 'get togethers' - virtual and in-person!
- Scope to attend industry events.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
Please email [email protected] with your CV, a cover letter explaining why you think this role would be perfect for you, and any further information you think would be relevant for us to see.
Salary range £55,000 — 90,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Head of Community at Uprise Academy
- Python Backend Developer at Napo
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Senior Product Manager at Genie AI
- QA Automation Engineer at Genie AI
- Growth Marketing Manager at Genie AI