Opportunity to lead product at a company aiming to change the way large companies work.
In a Nutshell
Lead the product and engineering teams at a growing SaaS scale-up working with some of the world’s best companies. We’re a company united by our vision to give a voice to millions employees around the globe and change the way large companies innovate.
Reporting into the CEO as part of the leadership team, this is both a hands-on and strategic position leading a team of c.15 product executives, engineers and designers to create a world-class, industry leading product.
We’re solving a massive problem – companies need a way to give their employees a voice and find their best ideas. Given the position and trajectory we’re on, the Head of Product position is a crucial one that will help write the story of what could be one of the London startup scene's key success stories over the coming years.
Join us for the ride.
About Sideways 6
Sideways 6 exists to build better businesses through employee ideas. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over3 million employees from the likes of British Airways, Mars and Diageo trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission to give 50 million people a voice.
We’re really proud of our 5-star reviews on Glassdoorand it’s testament to the way we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, lots of room to grow and develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special. The ‘Idea Beer’probably helps too…
- Hands-on ownership of vision, strategy, management and execution of a world-class enterprise SaaS product that delivers value to clients and delights end users
- Work with the CEO and leadership team to ensure we are delivering an innovative, market leading product to our clients now and well into the future
- Building an awesome product culture and leadership, development, coaching and growth of c.15 product and engineering team members across 2 offices
- Build out modern and effective product team practices and processes and work with the engineering team lead to ensure the same standard in engineering
- Ownership of product design, roadmap, budget, team strategy etc.
- Developing, iterating on and owning key KPIs around product usage, effectiveness, value creation and user/client satisfaction etc.
- Act as the public/client-facing face of the product team, building relationships with clients communicating the product strategy and developments to our clients and the wider market.
- We’re looking for a product leader on an upward trajectory who’s hungry for a career-defining position where they can put a lot in and get a lot out
- Excited by the idea of a fast-growth start-up’s pace and challenges and an innate sense of urgency.
- A passion and connoisseur’s eye for beautiful, effective design and the art of great product
- 5+ years product experience including 2+ years product leadership within a fast-growth B2B, Enterprise or SaaS business
- Commercial mind and ability to work well with the rest of the leadership team including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and the CEO
- Ability to think strategically, craft and sell a vision whilst also maintaining obsession over the details
- Experience working with employees in different locations and ability to create a cohesive team pushing for the same vision
What’s On Offer
- An awesome, open, fast-paced and vibrant start-up environment
- A product that’s being used at companies you know and love to solve big, big challenges
- Generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- Dog-friendly workplace (you’ll love Millie!)
- Generous holiday policy to keep you fresh
- Regular social company gatherings and weekly happy hours
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)