Sideways 6 exists to change the world for the better by bringing ideas to life. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over 4 million employees from the likes of Sainsbury's, British Airways and Nestlé trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission to give 50 million people a voice. In 2021, Sideways 6 was named one of the Top 100 Mission-Led Organisations to Work For (read more here) thanks to our people.
We’re really proud of our 5-star reviews on Glassdoor and it’s a testament to the way we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, lots of room to grow and develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special. The ‘Idea Beer’ probably helps too…
Building the future of Sideways 6, now!
Reporting into the Chief Product and Delivery Officer, with a dotted line to the CEO. This is going to be a strategic position leading an interdisciplinary team of Product Managers, Product Owners and Designers spread across a growing global workforce. At the same time, you will sit in the Sideways 6 leadership team helping steer the future direction of the business as a whole.
Besides being an accomplished product expert, the perfect person for this role is someone who is visionary and forward-thinking, with the ability to spot future transformational opportunities and find ways to prove their potential to make them happen. They are hugely customer-centric, but equally commercially minded with strong business acumen. They are an empowering and nurturing people manager with the ability to inspire and motivate top performance and make tough decisions when required.
We’re solving a massive problem, companies need a way to give their employees a voice and find their best ideas. Given the position and trajectory we’re on, this position is crucial for us as we scale. Join us for the ride 🚀
Experience and Competencies
- We’re looking for a budding Product leader on an upward trajectory who’s hungry for a career-defining position where they can put a lot in and get a lot out
- Has at least 8+ years experience including 5 years in product related roles, and 2+ years of management experience within a fast-growth B2B, Enterprise or SaaS business
- Strategic and commercially minded, allowing them to have a powerful contribution to the Sideways 6 leadership team
- Able to manage teams and working relationships cohesively across offices
What’s on offer
- An awesome, open, and vibrant start-up environment
- We don't clock watch, we trust you and support flexibility
- Option to have a stake in our growing business
- We celebrate tenure and offer you an extra day holiday for every year you're with us
- £600 annual educational budget to use at your discretion
- Flexible career progression plans
- Regular social company gatherings
- An annual whole-company Summer summit in the sun
- The ability to work from either of our offices (Minsk and London) or fully remotely
- A fully stocked drinks fridge in the office as well as a great coffee station
- Dog-friendly office with a range of furry friends (Murphy, Jasper and Sausage)
If you only fulfill 75% of the criteria we encourage you to apply still, we are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to building a diverse culture. We are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds and all applicants will receive consideration without discrimination.
Salary range £60,000 — 90,000
Depends on experience
More like this
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Product Designer at Magnetic Rock
- Senior Software Engineer at NearSt
- Product Design Lead with UX background at Flow Bio
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Sideways 6
- Senior Engineer at Ripley Chat
- Business Development Manager - UK at CitizenLab