Who we are:
Verisart is a VC funded digital certification platform applying blockchain technology to transform the arts and collectibles market. We believe in giving people the power to run real time verification of provenance and new ways to store and transfer value. We’re building a decentralized title registry and exploring new types of ownership and methods of cultural participation. For more information, please visit https://verisart.com
What we’re looking for :
We’re currently seeking a Head of Product to work closely alongside the CEO & CTO who is passionate about the transformative potential of blockchain technology to change the arts and collectibles market. We’re looking for a ‘can do-er’ who is hands on with effective end-to-end product management and enjoys the LEAN start-up environment.
We value people who are highly collaborative, excellent communicators and good at using data and research to back up any new product developments. You’ll be working initially as the sole product owner and be a natural at identifying and prioritizing new market requirements.
You’ll lead the product strategy and direction for Verisart working closely with the CEO. You’ll also work with the CTO and technology team to ensure that all developments are product focused with a clear end user needs and business justification.
As the product visionary, you’ll be a passionate communicator and a detailed planner quickly undertaking research, managing rapid prototyping and looking to build disruptive user-friendly services.
You’ll be customer obsessed, data-driven, enjoy taking responsibility and able to differentiate us from our competitors. You’ll enjoy switching between user behaviour research, mapping out strategy as well as conducting user research groups, A/B testing groups and market research.
Minimum qualifications, experience and skills:
- Passionate about transformative potential of blockchain technology.
- Commercial experience building and scaling a technology start up.
- Success at working as sole product person or at least in a very small team.
- 5+ years in end-to-end product management.
Desired qualifications, experience and skills:
- Experience in the blockchain, applied cryptography and security.
- Relevant degree (but relevant experience and ability also just as valid)
- Passionate about new technological developments within the industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options with opportunity to shape the use of blockchain technology for the art & collectibles market.
- Beautiful, bright workspace
Salary range £55,000 — 80,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Full-stack developer at SharpCloud
- Full-stack Software Developer at Reducer
- Software developer at Applied
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Full Stack Lead at Stairway
- Statutory Accountant at ihorizon
- Product Design Lead at OurPath
- Vp Of Eng / Cto at Formalytics
- Technical Product Manager at Oddbox