Hailed online as one of the UK’s most promising startups, Lantum is on a mission to save the NHS £1bn and change how the global healthcare profession works.
Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since launch, we have saved over £22 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of over 60 passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year) and more. We’ve also been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
About the role
As our Head of Product Design your overall purpose shall be to identify and solve complex user problems, delivering delightful solutions to shape the best experience for the organisations and healthcare professionals that use our platform.
What would success in this role look like?
- User-focused product: innovative features that solved problems transcending user requests, identified and created through collective feedback, research and tracking.
- Leading team: attracted, built and grown a team of product designers, who have contributed positively to company culture and owned design steps of our EPD process.
- Roadmap delivery: set and defined roadmap milestones with Product, to which design deadlines were met, allowing Engineering to scope fully and deliver on time.
- Business empathy: employees accessed “the why” behind features built for our users as well as how solutions complemented our mission, found in research documented and shared.
- Best-in-class design: won over new clients and investors, through demonstration of articulate and beautiful experiences on the existing and future platform.
- Spreading empathy; everyone at Lantum knows our users’ motivations and frustrations, contextualising the important work we all for our users do everyday.
- High team performance by identifying individual motivations and development aspirations, to facilitate maximum achievement at Lantum through mentorship and coaching.
- Helping to articulate and then meet the Product strategy with design deliverables, ultimately responsible for all experience and interface design output in our journey.
- Knowing when to implement best practices, and inspire innovative approaches and solutions to problems, setting us apart from competitors when implemented.
- Constructive collaboration by uniting and influencing teams across the business, through shared context and learnings, to achieve quarterly goals and beyond into company mission.
- Identifying areas for improvement and growth in the company, as well as problem solving and contributing to the overall business plan.
Our ideal candidate shall encompass the following core attributes:
- Demonstrable design leadership experience from within a B2B SaaS business
- An impressive portfolio of product work or self initiated range of projects
- Experience of directly managing, motivating and mentoring a team of Designers
- Strong communication and written skills, with UX writing examples a plus
- Background in leading qualitative and quantitative research processes
- Skilled in providing constructive feedback, yet open to being challenged
- Pragmatic about short to medium term product deliverables
- Aptitude for product strategy development and future visioning
- Proficiency with Sketch and prototyping software, preferably Marvel
- Passionate about the Lantum mission and the impact design can have in healthcare
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits and perks package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days of annual leave and an extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Daily snacks and Friday drinks
Application Closing Deadline
Tuesday 1st September 2020 at 11:59pm
We are experiencing a high volume of applications on each role. It may take us up to 7-14 days to get back to you as we review each application, please do bear with us.
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Salary range £75,000 — 85,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress