We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, primarily to run complex multi-centre R&D projects. You will also be executing internal initiatives across R&D, Sales and Customer Success so you will need to be be extremely organised, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be working in a small team of world class engineers and scientists at the forefront of commercial artificial intelligence in our offices in London Bridge. A hands-on and flexible approach is very important: while this is a critical role, we are a startup and we all fulfil many different tasks and roles as needed.
Evolution AI are developing revolutionary artificial intelligence products that read and understand human language. We are building a suite of tools to automate time consuming human office tasks, like reading reading business documents in order to make decisions. Our clients include RBS, RELX group, Dunn & Bradstreet and the UK office of National Statistics, and we are funded by investors including the UK government and the creator of Amazon Alexa.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Engineer Front End at Jukedeck
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- Data Lead at Plural AI
- Acquisition Data Analyst at Trussle
- Join our NAG (Not-so-big Advisory Board) at Bright Little Labs
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Trussle
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Front End Developer at Butternut Box
- Junior Full Stack Web Developer at Schema