We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, primarily to run complex multi-centre R&D projects. You will also be executing internal initiatives across R&D, Sales and Customer Success so you will need to be be extremely organised, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be working in a small team of world class engineers and scientists at the forefront of commercial artificial intelligence in our offices in London Bridge. A hands-on and flexible approach is very important: while this is a critical role, we are a startup and we all fulfil many different tasks and roles as needed.
Evolution AI are developing revolutionary artificial intelligence products that read and understand human language. We are building a suite of tools to automate time consuming human office tasks, like reading reading business documents in order to make decisions. Our clients include RBS, RELX group, Dunn & Bradstreet and the UK office of National Statistics, and we are funded by investors including the UK government and the creator of Amazon Alexa.
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Software Engineers for The Bakery Start Programme at The Bakery
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites