Head of Sales & Operations
We are Your Homyze and we are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and ambitious person to help us in dealing with the growth that we are experiencing.
We are on a mission to change the way property managers, letting agents and rental platforms, indeed anyone, thinks about property maintenance. The team is founded by property developers and we have people in-house who have successfully built businesses before.
About You …
We are on the hunt for a bright and personable colleague to join us in the next phase of growth. You will primarily take ownership of our Customer Satisfaction and Operations areas doing the following:
– Taking new bookings from customers via phone, email, chat
– Responding to queries from existing customers– Recruiting new trade professionals to the Homyze platform
– Making the business bigger and better by improving processes and looking for efficiencies
Having said that, we are a small team and if you would like to get involved in Marketing and Growth as well, then who are we to deny that opportunity! You should be super organised, like to have fun, not be afraid to cold call and want to get involved.
We are committed to ensuring that all our customers and clients receive great customer service, and you will be critical to taking Homyze to where we know it can go. As Homyze grows, we want you to grow with us and you will be involved in all aspects of business building ... from marketing to fund raising to (hopefully) international expansion.
You should have a Bachelor's Degree, some demonstrable experience at either customer service or startups and want to get into a role with huge potential.
Our office is in Westbourne Studios, just off Portobello Road in Notting Hill.
Salary range £28,000 — 34,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Front End Developer at Shepper
- Lead Designer at Farewill
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- Full Stack Engineer at Vinterior
- Product Marketer at Akkroo
- Tech Lead/Technical Co-Founder (CTO) at Wanderpay
- Venture Manager (internship) at Bottomless Brunch
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Senior Back End Developer (Python/Django) at Festicket