Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've just announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
The Accommodation Department is responsible for the company’s global travel needs, made up of commercial and partnership deals with (but not limited to):
- Accommodation Suppliers - e.g. hotels, apartments, and local agencies
Given the company's very high weekly and monthly targets, the role is exposed to high pressures on providing results within tight deadlines.
- Managing accounts global accounts
- Regular and highly analytical reporting to direct line manager.
- Ensuring all events attached to you are fully stocked in terms of accommodation
- Daily negotiations directly with the suppliers
- Managing hotel reservations
- Managing post sale queries
- Ad hoc tasks
- Speaking regularly on the phone with suppliers
- Position requires a strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and time management
- Negotiation Skills and industry knowledge is beneficial
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional, committed and determined
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent and active phone manner
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Salary range £20,000 — 24,000
More like this
- Communications & Community Manager 📰 📢 📈 at Beam
- Systems Administrator at Pirate Studios Ltd
- Senior Front End Developer at ZPG PLC
- Digital Designer Intern at Pirate Studios
- Analyst at FundApps
- Business Developer at UpSlide
- Customer Success Manager at Slido
- Business Development Manager at Makers Academy
- Scale Associate at Entrepreneur First
- Office Manager/ PA for UK office at Pixoneye