We're a fast growing startup that have already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data. Geoblink is growing at an exponential rate and there has never been a more exciting time to join!
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for making our products “fly-off the shelf". You will be our product evangelist and will be in charge of organising our product launches.
The perfect person for this position will be able to perfectly understand our competitors, their strategy, and our buyer personae better than they know themselves in order to present our product in the strongest way possible.
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with both the Product and Marketing teams as well as collaborate with the rest of the teams in order to build powerful go-to-market strategies and settle positioning and messaging that resonates with the buyer personas to boost sales.
- Carry out in depth market intelligence in order to be an expert on our buyer personae
- Ensure you are an expert on our competitors products, trends, and technologies and share these insights across the company
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Develop robust business cases for new product features (product definition, high-level revenue targets, pricing recommendations, go to market plans, and crafting the consumer story)
- Create high-quality copy and messaging in app and for external communications
- Understand and support our Sales team; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop collateral (deck, articles, videos, etc.) and teach them how and when to use it
- Be an internal and external evangelist that enables and educates both internal and external stakeholders on our product capabilities and its proven benefits
- 5+ years experience in a similar position (ideally in startups)
- Previous experience working with a SaaS product
- Fluent English speaker and ability to speak Spanish is a bonus
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- Proven project management skills
- Fast-learner and proactive professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Previous experience in the Retail Industry
Perks of being a Geoblinker
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
We also offer some great things like:
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Great central office located in the heart of Chamberi close to the best food, fun and linea 2
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc to unwind
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- Stock options
- Personal development budget
- And much much more!
More like this
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Managers/Associates at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Junior Marketer at Maison Sport
- Front-End Developer at BETR Lend