The Learning Center
We are looking for an IB Tutor who is proficient in Business Management at Diploma Level.
The teacher must possess
1- Excellent communication and story telling skills
2- Fundamentally superior level of knowledge in Accounting
3- More than 3 years of experience in teaching Accounting to students from IB Curriculum
Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment/
Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
Attend parent-teacher meetings.
Evaluate and document students’ progress.
Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
Plan and implement educational activities and events.
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab
- Branding / Marketing / DTC / Co-founder / CMO at Vove