Inbound Marketing Intern
Inbound Marketing Intern
Kayako is looking for Inbound Marketing Intern to assist our growth and marketing team in London. This is an unmissable opportunity to experience working in a fast-growth product startup at the heart of London’s tech scene.
Please note that this is a full-time paid internship position for a fixed term.
Responsibilities, goals and things you'd be working on
- Producing and scheduling posts for our main social media channels
- Sourcing relevant third-party content to share with our followers
- Engaging with followers and grow social following through outreach
- Coming up with new ideas for how to increase engagement and click-throughs
- Participating in support related communities to promote our values and our content
- Monitoring and reporting on progress and key findings – what works, what doesn’t
- Excellent written communication - the ability to write catchy headlines to entice users
- Passionate about tech, social media and marketing
- Some knowledge of how and why content spreads
- Top-notch social media skills - and a good sense of humour!
- Experience using social media scheduling and monitoring tools like Hubspot, Buffer, Hootsuite
Who would make a great fit
- A passionate self-learner and self-starter.
- Thrive in team working environments.
- Eager to try new things, experiment with new media and new concepts (video, social media, Slideshare, emerging media).
- Goal and performance driven - thrives on feedback, eager to test assumptions through experimentation and able to set goals, measure success, and iterate.
Growth marketing at Kayako
We are a small but cross functional team that is focused and aggressive in the pursuit of growth. We are anti traditional marketing pigeon holes and bust through silos: developing all aspects of the funnel and product to achieve our goals.
We started out with an ambitious goal: a better online customer support experience. Today, tens of thousands of businesses connect to millions of customers using Kayako. That was just one phase of an exciting journey. We are about to embark on an exciting new phase, and completely revolutionize the way businesses support and build relationships with their customers. Why do we care? Because we're all customers too.
Perks and benefits
- Travel expenses and lunch covered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Monthly on-site massage - yes, we have someone come in once a month. No, it’s not weird.
- Fully stocked fridge - keeping the team going. Standard.
- Weekly craft deskbeers - every Friday. No reason or explanation needed. And we won’t judge you if you wanted to have one on a Thursday either.
- Weekly fruit delivery - to compensate for the weekly beers.
- Weekly team lunches - because we like food, and we love bonding over it.
More like this
- Head of Technology at Mrs Wordsmith
- Startup "Hustler" Digital Marketing Manager/ Ops at My Beauty Matches
- Senior Product Manager at Festicket
- Senior Product Manager at Memrise
- Frontend Team Lead (React) at Festicket
- Senior Frontend Engineer (React) at Festicket
- Digital Marketing Manager at Harry's
- Sales Director at Apperio
- Web Content Copywriter at Voxbone
- Country Sales Director UK at Starred