Innovation Entrepreneurship Manager
Want to work for the most innovative university in the UK? Passionate about helping to create the next edible water bottle or revolutionise ultrasound imaging? Want to help support the next generation of Imperial College London’s entrepreneurs? Then join us as Innovation & Entrepreneurship Manager working at Imperial’s brand new hub for entrepreneurship, the Imperial Enterprise Lab.
The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of Imperial College London’s flagship student entrepreneurship programmes. The successful candidate will be the key point of contact for past, present and prospective student entrepreneurs from Imperial College.
Imperial Enterprise Lab supports the next generation of entrepreneurs & innovators at Imperial College London. It promotes and nurtures entrepreneurial idea development from the student community through to start-up level. You will be part of an energetic and passionate team which helps to generate the growth of new entrepreneurial ideas from our talented science, engineering, medicine and business students.
· Manage the operational delivery of Imperial’s entrepreneurial programmes and engage with stakeholders to ensure their successful delivery
· Bringing a high level of creativity, passion and proactive innovative thinking within internal and external forums.
· Work closely with the Imperial Enterprise Lab team to ensure the highest quality support for Imperial students, staff and alumni
· Contribute to the development of communications plans to ensure student engagement and participation and attract support from internal & external experts.
· Identify and engage expert suppliers to deliver complex intellectual content and events
· Help to plan and manage budget for the Enterprise lab programmes
· Analyse and report progress or challenges to key internal & external stakeholders.
· Educated to degree level (higher degree desirable)
· Event and project management experience
· Excellent writing and communications skills
· Experience of working in a similar field or academic institution
· Stakeholder management
Successful candidates will have a strong track record in innovation and entrepreneurship, ideally gained in a leading university. We are looking for creative people with the ability to manage several programmes concurrently. Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills are also a must, as is a strong business mind.
The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s Points Based System. Any candidate, who is considering applying for this position and requires sponsorship, must ensure that they are able to obtain permission to work in the UK through an appropriate immigration route.
More like this
- Ecosystem Development Manager at TechHub
- Membership Sales Executive at Plexal (City) Limited
- Centre Manager at Allia Ltd
- Technical lead/Architect at *Research
- Technical Lead at Urban Intelligence
- Digital Marketing Wizard at Bright Little Labs
- Social Media Manager at WiseAlpha Technologies
- Junior Project Manager (German Speaking) at Kasko Ltd
- PHP Developer at ZPG
- Remote Entrepreneurial Intern (Paid) at Maître