Are you the one?
A passionate person willing to do things differently? Cool, read more! Lifetime opportunity. Here. Now. Yes, that's how we fight short attention span. Enthusiasts disrupting the data world big time. That's us.
#DoMoreWithData. Cool hashtag. Our mantra.
You are…. We are seeking upbeat, focused and well-organised individuals, to expand our successful Inside Sales Team. An individual who can share and understand our passion and contribute to achieving our goals.
The role of Inside Sales Representative is 100% office based until you've mastered the role.
- Develop and qualify new leads and increased opportunity in specific target verticals/markets
- Generating opportunities with prospective customers through “warm and cold calling” and lead qualification from marketing leads, telemarketing services, and web
- A knowledge and interest in enterprise sales and SaaS
- A team player and mentor for others
- Accurate management of all leads, opportunities and associated data via the CRM tool –SalesForce (SFDC), and update all activity within SFDC.
- Develop, learn and communicate specific sales propositions to end-user customers.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry.
- Understand their own KPI’s don’t take priority over the companies.
- Be willing to step forward and support others with tactical planning.
- Cloud-based mindset enabled.
- Social media native individual (FB, TW, IG, blog...)
- Instant messaging bring sugar (WhatsApp, Messenger, Hangouts...)
- Slack, Trello, Google Apps, Skype don’t sound like swear words
- Your mindset
- It's not just a job, it's your interest. Passion in this field is a must.
- Feedback and growth will be available and Self-management is a must.
- We don't overpromise but always try to deliver that little extra
- Fluent in English (Each other language on top is a door opener to new markets!)
- Cutting edge technology to be loved
- Opportunity to shape data industry future
- Work/life balance that's not a bs bullet point
- Work with us, work from home, work from anywhere
- Decision-making freedom. Yes, you read that right
- A team of weirdos that’s not to miss ;)
Imagine a place where you can be who you are, no masks needed. In fact, being yourself is required. We believe people perform best when they don't have to pretend anything to anyone, utilising their strongest abilities to full potential.
Imagine a place where you are your only manager, with no one telling you what to do or when. Feel free to take a nap, skate in the park or Instagram nearby park if you feel like it. Having your work done is all that matters, the rest is up to you.
Imagine a place where you learn something new every day. Because you want to. Because there's always something new to learn about and because you want to be better than yesterday. On your own, because you can.
Sounds like a dream come true and opportunity not to miss? Then stop imagining and apply now :)
Salary range £30,000 — 60,000
Dependent on previous experiences in a similar role and the data industry
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Keboola
- Enterprise Data Engineer / Consultant at Keboola
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Backend Developer at Mporium
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Programme Lead at KBS Albion
- Simulation Engineer at Simudyne
- Partnerships Executive at Fanbytes