We're looking for a bright, ambitious, and proactive intern to help our early stage start-up.
To get the best impression of what we do, search in Facebook Messenger for 'ChatChef'. We're building bots to help improve the ordering experience at our favourite neighbourhood restaurants.
We're currently refining the way we work internally and with our founding partner restaurants. This is to make sure we’re in the best shape to grow quickly in the coming months.
So, we’d like to find someone pretty exceptional. Someone who’s detail orientated but, is also able to thrive in a small company where allot is still in flux. We’ll take enthusiasm over the specific skills listed below any day, so even if you don’t have them, but you’re interested, please be in touch.
You'd be based at our Central London office. And we're happy to discuss part-time or full-time working arrangements.
Please note, we're not able to sponsor visas.
Salary range £0 — 0
More like this
- Product Manager at ChatChef
- Operations Executive at Shepper
- Anything & Everything... at Ministry of Startups
- Sales Development and Marketing Interns at SomeoneWho Ltd
- Personal assistant, operations & admin (Stock) at Expend
- Intern at CEW Communications
- Business Development Executive at Shepper Limited
- Android Engineer 💻🤖❤️ at Monzo
- Web Developer at Arise (We Are Arise LTD)
- Mid-Weight/Senior Developer at Matter Technology