ElectronRX are looking for a Intern Front End Developer. You will build dynamic new sites providing medical insights to individuals and global scale health providers. Our technologies include unique new hardware, machine learning, highly scalable online services and mobile apps.
You will be part of an exciting team responsible for developing our cloud-based analytics platform, as well as rapid prototypes and proofs of concept.
Minimum Skills required;
- Flutter Development.
- Dart Programming Language.
- Demonstrable Experience in User Interface Design for mobile applications.
- Background in User Experience Design, Android Development, Computer Science, Data Visualization, iOS Development.
- Background in User Experience Design, Android Development, Computer --Science, Data Visualization, iOS Development.
- Java Programming Language
Your specific duties include:
- Contribute to building dynamic and responsive user interfaces for our clients
- Integrating and specifying REST services
- Setting standards for design and interaction
- Devising prototypes and launch sites for multiple projects
- Taking part in Agile and Continuous Improvement processes
- Contributing to the culture of our inclusive and enthusiastic team
ElectronRX is a well funded Startup with a portfolio of innovative new products that are reaching early stage adoption. You are a self-starter capable of planning and implementing great online experiences, and interested in expanding your skills further.
Salary range £18,000 — 22,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Software Engineer (Integrations) - Spanish Speaker at Wagestream
- Full-stack Engineer at Stotles
- Lead Software Engineer at Jangala
- Lead Backend Developer at Maison Sport
- Lead Front End Developer - sustainable investment at Neural Alpha
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Head of People at Yapily
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape
- Graphic/Web Designer at SPYSCAPE