Figaroo: Figaroo is an invite-only platform for Members to share Luxury experiences together, around the world. Our core business and only focus currently is on the sharing of VIP Tables in the London’s most exclusive nightclubs. Figaroo was born 9 months ago and managed to reach 209% in overfunding on Crowdcube. The company is now expanding and is hunting for the right people to join our performing team.
The job: Figaroo is offering an Intern position (Operations) with high growth prospectives. The candidate will have the possibility to be launched onto the field from Day 1, facing daily operations challenges of a post-SEED Start Up. Aspiring entrepreneurs or business managers will get the most of the benefit from this experience.
Ideal candidate: The ideal candidate is hungry for knowledge and growth, ready to get dirty hands from different management challenges and that is able to quickly adapt to different situations and interactions. Recently graduated, possibly with Economics background, with full English writing proficiency. Assisting the CEO, responsibilities include: - Managing 2nd level contractors (accountants, lawyers, PR…) - PowerPoint/Word/Excel docs creation - Managing emails when requested
Timing: 3 months (with extension to 3 months more and full-time hiring possibility)
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Operations Manager at OnCare