Who are we?
Bridebook is an investor-backed technology company taking the wedding industry by storm. Our mission is to become an iconic global brand, making wedding planning as intuitive, fun and rewarding as it should be.
Now the UK's leading wedding planning platform and one of Europe's fastest-growing start-ups, it is a particularly exciting time to join a vibrant and highly-driven team. Since launching the website and app, we now have over 700,000 planning couples and have been featured by the likes of the New York Times, the BBC and the App Store. With sights set on expanding globally, we are only just getting started.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a driven and energetic person, ready to take on this incredible opportunity and make the role their own.
As the International Expansion Associate you will be playing a pivotal role in helping to launch Bridebook in international markets. You must come ready to roll up your sleeves and help push our company into its next, very exciting chapter. We are firm believers in working smart and always staying curious. So if you have the energy, passion and drive, please get in touch!
The right candidate will be a self-starter, value attention to detail, and have a passion for disruptive tech. You must be comfortable with both data analysis and continuous optimisation of processes. For this role you must be a fluent German speaker.
Previous experience in marketing roles would be beneficial, but not essential. Ability to speak other languages beyond English and German would be a plus.
Launch key international markets for Bridebook - signing up vendors and couples to build a functioning marketplace
Run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, from writing copy and designing look and feel to coding emails and then analysing results
Support the Customer Service team in responding to queries and questions
Prepare reports on metrics and provide recommendations for improvements
Write and optimise content for our couples
Carry out market research and present findings to leaders in the business to help shape the overall international strategy
- Collaborate with all aspects of the business, from product development to B2B operations
- You are a fluent German speaker
- You have a degree from a top-tier university
- You are a people-person and are happy to interact with customers (couples and vendors)
- You love problem solving, learning new skills and applying your learning to different capacities.
- You think critically but can act quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge.
- You are enthusiastic about the startup environment, the internet and innovation
- You are organised, comfortable with multi-tasking, and have good attention to detail
- You are keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges
- You are proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
What do we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays.
- Team events: we have many friendly social activities (COVID friendly at the moment!), team events, and annual company summits.
- Amazing culture: Monthly hackathons, regular chess tournaments, book clubs, film evenings and more, all while sporting a casual dress code
- Access to a learning and development budget as well as a book allowance
- This role will start flexible from home with the option to go into the Notting Hill office 1-2 days a week, but will remain working from home friendly.
Come as you are
Bridebook is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart, kind and good at what you do, nothing else matters.Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new International Expansion Associate? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Apply at: https://bridebookcouk.homerun.co/international-expansion-associate-2
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Community Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73
- Senior Unity Developer at Tales