E-commerce Sales Representative Internship
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment and have plenty of ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on? If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +140,000 branded bathroom products (e.g. Grohe shower systems, and Hansgrohe kitchen taps) directly to the consumer at competitive prices. We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As a sales representative, you will assist in performing the whole range of sales activities that are needed to execute the operational side of a fast-growing e-commerce company. In addition, we value initiative and we are always looking to improve processes. You will therefore have the chance to initiate your own projects along the way. You will voice the opinion of the customer and make sure you offer them all they need for their projects.
Some things you can expect:
· Relationship management with customers and business customers
· Delivering professional and high-quality service and assistance before and after sales.
· Effective handling quotations and follow-ups with potential clients
· Interacting with the different departments/teams in the company to ensure quick resolution of the queries.
We have placements throughout the year for each of our shops and therefore invite you to apply if you are a native speaker of one of the following languages: French, English, Dutch or Italian. Other requirements:
· You’re a closer and can bring in the sale
· Studying Business, marketing or another relevant degree at a higher institution.
· Passion for working within an E-commerce industry.
· Multitasking should be one of your assets.
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Salary: 700€ / month
Start date: Placements throughout the year
Duration: Anywhere between 6 - 12 months
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
If this sounds like it is made for you then send over your application, including CV and motivation letter to [email protected], and you will hear from us as soon as possible!
Salary range £600 — 700
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Online Marketing - Graphic Design Internship at SuperBath
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites
- E-commerce Co-ordinator at Bloodwise
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Front-end Developer at ProdPad
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Trussle
- Acquisition Data Analyst at Trussle
- Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Talent Entrepreneur at Create + Adapt
- Senior Software Engineer at Everpress