ANDigital is a new way for digital delivery.
We are growing fast and looking for passionate and enthusiastic Senior iOS Developers to join our bright and talented team.
How We Work:
We work in an Agile Scrum environment and encourage our Mobile Engineers to be innovative and deliver solutions to technical and business problems that our clients face. As a Senior iOS Developer at ANDigital you will design and develop compelling and commercially viable mobile applications for our clients.
Check out some of the recent work we have been involved in - https://andigital.com/our-work
iOS Developers at ANDigital come from strong iOS and mobile development backgrounds working in an Agile TDD/BDD environment. Working with some of the latest and cutting edge tech:
- Agile TDD/BDD
- Objective C (some knowledge required)
- iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc
- offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Unit Testing and UI Testing for iOS apps.
- RESTful APIs to connect to backend services
- Understanding of Apple Design Principle and interface guidelines
- Continuous Integration for iOS projects
You will have the opportunity to explore other tech and even the chance to work on cross platform application development.
Have a look at the tech we love to give you the full picture: https://andigital.com/our-tech/
As a Senior iOS Developer you will work with our Clients onsite in a multi-skilled Agile delivery team to design, architect and develop complex mobile applications keeping app responsive, with design guidelines and security in mind. You’ll be an ambassador on engineering best practice - advising Clients and Team members on coding standards, Scrum, code refactoring, code performance, continuous integration and testing. Working alongside the UX team to fine tune the UX as per Apple Design Guidelines and you will adopt continuous integration and delivery techniques throughout the app development life cycle.
As an inspirational mentor and coach you'll encourage regular feedback, promote skills development, foster strong relationships, build connections AND encourage open communication.
AND the best of the rest:
We encourage you to innovate and progress in your career but we also know the importance of having a good work life balance.
After going through our intensive (but seriously fun!) ANDBootcamp with the rest of your new team, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Market leading package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options!
- Join a growing, professional and driven squad team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Work hard, play hard in a fun environment where everyone is valued
We always love to hear from passionate and enthusiastic technologists who love to innovate and explore new tech. If your passion is developing great iOS apps, innovating and exploring new technologies and you enjoy being challenged and enjoy learning we’d love to hear from you!
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Shepper Limited
- React Native Developer at SuperCarers
- Software Engineer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- User acquisition and marketing for content website at Maximum Pop!
- iOS Developer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- iOS iPhone Mobile App Developer (FinTech & Stock) at Expend
- Business Development Associate/Manager at Hack Partners
- Senior iOS Developer at CleverTech
- Software Engineer at CrowdJustice
- Mid/senior Laravel developer at OpenPlay