We’re looking for a skilled iOS Developer with an eye for good design to work on our app, PrivateViews. The work will include the improvement of existing systems and the development of new functionality; building new features, integrating with APIs and optimising a number of systems that the business depends on.
• In-depth experience with Swift and Objective-C and understanding of interoperability between the languages.
• Experience of managing the complete application lifecycle from development, to app signing (Apple's certification process and app provisioning), TestFlight setup and deployment on the AppStore.
• Experience with development and integration with custom backend APIs.
• Understanding of Core Data and experience with UICollectionView and PDFView controls that populate both the iPhone and the iPad.
• Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
• Experience working with third-party libraries and third-party APIs, REST APIs and Core Data.
• Must be able to build user interfaces programatically without relying on Storyboards
• Must have experience networking in iOS without relying on third party frameworks such as Alamofire or AFNetworking.
• Experience working with Git.
• Writing clean, self-explanatory code.
• Ability to manage own workload (keep track of the iOS backlog) and to operate effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• Ability to collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the iOS application.
An interest in the creative industries, and fine art in particular, would make the position even more exciting and enjoyable but this is not required.
Already long-established, but newly ambitious for high growth, we have a hugely talented, friendly, committed team of 35 people. We are a diverse and welcoming group. We are part of a community of creative businesses in a former group of factory buildings which has extensive indoor secure bike parking, lockers and showers and an awesome canteen on the site.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding company with great development opportunities in a friendly, sociable working environment. Get in touch.
More like this
- Backend Developer at Seneca Learning
- Senior Software Engineer, Frontend Lead at Five
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- iOS developer at Beeline
- Product Owner at We Make Websites
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full-Stack Developer at Univation - Volunteering at Univation
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd