We're looking for an iOS developer to join Splittable on a 3 month contract in our London office, reporting to our Head of Product and working with our other mobile engineers to accelerate development of our household management platform.
Day rate negotiable, based on experience, starting in January 2017
Our vision is to help people live better together, making the day-to-day problems people have in managing their living situation disappear. We've already built an app being used by thousands of houses across the world to track and split their shared household costs, and are now moving into providing household goods and services for our users to set up, manage and pay for through our platform. The Splittable app was launched in 2015, and we are a funded startup, backed by some of the best investors in London, including Seedcamp and Playfair Capital. We're based in Shoreditch, but don't worry, you don't have to like artisan coffee to work here.
The Splittable platform encompasses iOS and Android apps. We’re looking to accelerate our iOS app development in Q1 2017 with the new features we have scoped out. The Splittable app has already been featured multiple times in the App Store in the UK, US and Europe. You’ll be working closely with our Head of Product and other engineers to develop and implement new features and product experiments at a fast cadence.
We don't subscribe to the typical startup “work hard/play hard” mantra. We like to operate like a household. We’re a small, agile and highly motivated team, who are around each other all the time, so have to be tolerant and cooperative. Each person on the team has a unique set of skills as well as their own personal life. We work hard to respect each other, communicate early and often, and come together to solve problems big and small. That's what we're aiming for in building our company. Communication, transparency, and simply not being a jerk are all highly valued at Splittable HQ!
- need to have a deep knowledge of the iOS stack (Swift, UIKit, Xcode, Interface Builder etc.) and have a proven record of building apps that delight users with their rich experience
be scoping out development tasks with our in house iOS developer and other engineers and helping with code reviews.
be expected to work flexibly, rapidly building prototypes that we can then iterate into something beautiful.
More like this
- iOS engineer 💻 🍎 💕 at Monzo
- Senior Front-End Developer (Riga, Latvia) at KASKO
- New business exec at Solid State Group
- Senior Clojure Engineer at Entrepreneur First
- Freelance iOS Developer at Humane Engineering
- UX / Product Design lead at Fluidly
- Software engineer at Fluidly
- Software Engineer - Data Focused at Mallzee
- Back-End Developer (Magento 2) at END.
- Senior Java Developer at Adaptavist