If you are keen to be part of the core team of a health-tech start-up this could be the position for you.
LYS Technologies has quickly become a start-up pioneer in the space of circadian rhythm health tech. We are currently selling to global companies such as AXA, GSK and VELUX, and we are growing rapidly.
About LYS Technologies:
We provide data-driven workplace solutions that tackle sleep-wake disruption (read, and be terrified by the book ‘Why We Sleep’) and we’re the only company to do this by measuring employees' light intake.
Our technology is based on scientific research into circadian rhythms and measures during an employee's awake hours to help understand how their everyday environments affect well-being.
Our vision is to be the leader in healthy light to improve sleep, energy and productivity.
Do you want to become a part of a growing team that builds solutions that improve the sleep and well-being of millions? LYS Technologies is looking for a developer who can take lead on our iOS app. The ideal candidate is a strong programmer across all stages of the app life cycle, from ideation through to development, testing, launch and maintenance.
We are interested both in candidates that are senior developers with a proven track record, but also less experienced developers with talent and initiative. Our culture is one where the team help each other grow professionally, but also have a sense of ownership of their specific domain.
We have a very agile approach and the ideal candidate would be able to think independently and smartly about how to get to solutions quickly and with a quality product. You should have a lean and agile approach to app development.
As a developer at LYS Technologies, you will be working across backend and frontend development of two apps on iOS.
Some of the things we look for:
• Interest in design patterns and well-structured code and workflows
• Ability to collaborate with the team and help to decide how to improve our solutions
• Ability to iterate on processes and tools to make sure we take advantage of best practices and technology
• Ability to iterate and optimise products based on feedback and data analytics
• Ability to take ownership of your project by designing, building, maintaining and iterating new features and new products
• Motivation and curiosity for building products for Android and the web is a plus
• 2+ years of experience working in a full-stack app development role
• Experience with developing native iOS apps using Swift and the iOS SDK
• Interest in learning about backend and/or DevOps
• Experience in UX and UI would be helpful
• Past experience in firmware and connected hardware is a plus
• Competitive salary
• Vesting opportunities
• Regular social events
• HQ at Second Home, Notting Hill, London
We are looking to get you on board as soon as possible and are very interested to see what apps you have developed before. Please send your CV, links to your apps and a cover letter to our COO, Hugo: [email protected]
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin