Hozah is a smart cities innovation that uses number plate recognition cameras to detect payment events and bills drivers accordingly. Our focus is currently on parking: our cameras ‘see’ drivers entering and exiting Hozah-enabled car parks and then bill them automatically. Not only do we make paying for parking fully automatic, we also offer a no parking fine guarantee. Imagine a world without parking fines; how awesome would that be?!
We are a young, fully-funded company with live customers across the UK looking to expand our technical team. We are based next to East Croydon station and work within the vibrant offices of the Sussex University Innovation Centre and we want you to come and join us!
We are looking for someone with prior experience as a JVM-based developer, who is used to producing high quality code in a TDD environment.
We appreciate that not every JVM developer will know Kotlin/Scala, so prior experience of either is not required. We are happy to welcome a Java developer and provide Kotlin learning opportunities.
What's more important to us is that you're a quick learner with a desire for continual improvement!
- JVM (primarily Kotlin, with some Scala)
- Google Cloud Platform
What we’re offering:
- Full-time, with some flexibility if desired
- In-house (Croydon, next to East Croydon Station)
- Kotlin/Scala learning opportunities
- Advancement prospects
- Friendly atmosphere
- Focus on learning and skills development
Salary range £65,000 — 75,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full-stack Software Developer at Reducer
- Software developer at Applied
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Statutory Accountant at ihorizon
- Product Design Lead at OurPath
- Vp Of Eng / Cto at Formalytics
- Technical Product Manager at Oddbox
- Front-End Developer at Trint