Hozah is a smart cities innovation that uses number plate recognition cameras to detect payment events and bills drivers accordingly. Our focus is currently on parking: our cameras ‘see’ drivers entering and exiting Hozah-enabled car parks and then bill them automatically. Not only do we make paying for parking fully automatic, we also offer a no parking fine guarantee. Imagine a world without parking fines; how awesome would that be?!
We are a young, fully-funded company with live customers across the UK looking to expand our technical team. We are based next to East Croydon station and work within the vibrant offices of the Sussex University Innovation Centre and we want you to come and join us!
We are looking for someone with prior experience as a JVM-based developer, who is used to producing high quality code in a TDD environment.
We appreciate that not every JVM developer will know Kotlin/Scala, so prior experience of either is not required. We are happy to welcome a Java developer and provide Kotlin learning opportunities.
What's more important to us is that you're a quick learner with a desire for continual improvement!
- JVM (primarily Kotlin, with some Scala)
- Google Cloud Platform
What we’re offering:
- Full-time, with some flexibility if desired
- In-house (Croydon, next to East Croydon Station)
- Kotlin/Scala learning opportunities
- Advancement prospects
- Friendly atmosphere
- Focus on learning and skills development
Salary range £65,000 — 75,000
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Head of Growth at EasyA
- Sales Executive at Maison Sport
- Join our Commercial Team at Theodo UK
- Full-Stack Developer at Flair Football
- Senior product designer at Zencargo
- Client Services Intern at Codec ai