Background:Patchwork is an award-winning marketplace that connects clinicians with vacant shifts, cutting out expensive middlemen.
Our products have helped save healthcare organisations million of pounds every year and help to contribute to a more sustainable NHS. We help hospitals faciliate flexible working, leading to a better experience for clinicians and administrators.
Patchwork are founded by experienced NHS professionals, who’ve been on the front line of staffing issues and set up Patchwork in an effort to solve some of the pressing operational challenges facing hospitals today.
Come and be a part of an impactful organisation as we develop to scale across the country!
The story so far:Launched in 2016 and working closely with a significant number of healthcare organisations; including hospitals, NHS trusts and specialist charities, we’ve built a reputation around high level delivery and deep organisational understanding of the clients whose ambitions we support through our technology solutions. Now is a crucial time in our progression and expansion as we bring our software development capabilities in-house.
The opportunity:You'll be working directly alongside our Head of Product and Senior Software Engineer, taking full responsibility for the front end development across our app (iOS and Android), the website and associated web applications.
If you’re looking for responsibility, autonomy and a great collaborative environment, not stifled by bureaucracy and red tape, then you’ve just found it!
- A passion for your craft—testing and software quality.
- Enjoy solving complex problems in healthcare
- Experience working with teams to ship products and capable of working independently when needed.
- In depth of knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors (SCSS / Sass)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills – we are a small but growing team and pay close attention to our documentation and team communication.
- Close-knit team and strong company culture
- Regular company socials
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Budget for learning opportunities and courses
Salary range £45,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience; stock options available
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Senior PHP Developer at Agent Software Ltd
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Project Manager at Borne Digital