Zero 1 is a venture development firm that builds new companies in partnership with leading corporations and entrepreneurs. We’re building a team of designers, engineers and product experts in the heart of East London to help build new innovative companies.
We are industry agnostic, currently developing companies in multiple verticals, incorporating ground breaking technologies such as blockchain and machine learning.
What you’ll get to do:
You will be a core player in the growth of our technology arm, helping with the development of multiple ventures and working on a diverse set of projects ranging from developing web & mobile apps to highly scalable cloud services that use machine learning and big data, amongst other technologies.
- Work with state of the art technologies to solve genuine, real-world problems
- Build responsive, mobile friendly and beautiful web applications
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Competent understanding of git or equivalent source control.
- You can work with a high degree of autonomy: you know how to manage your time effectively.
- Experience accessing or writing REST API services.
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment.
- Commercial experience with front end frameworks such as React, Vue.js or Angular (nice to have)
- Experience with building backend applications with REST API services using Node.js (nice to have)
Our tech stack:
- React, React Native, Redux, Gatsby
- Git, Gitlab
- Styled components, Bootstrap
- Webpack, Yarn
- Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes
- PostgresSQL, MongoDB
- Amazon Web Services
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the startup companies we build - you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals
- Monthly team lunch - a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together
- Office in Shoreditch - in the hub of London’s Startup community
Salary range £40,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Head of Growth at EasyA
- Sales Executive at Maison Sport
- Front-end developer at Everpress
- Join our Commercial Team at Theodo UK