We are Aurity, a cutting-edge team with a great passion for development, always looking for new solutions and the best technology. We are working with clients from all around the world who have projects that keep us motivated and help us learn and constantly grow. We are supporting huge startups similar to Uber or Monzo. Developing web, mobile apps and backends.
Our goal is to have fun while coding interesting applications, because life is too short for boring projects. We strive to provide our team with a clear picture of their work and the work of their teammates by having sprints, regular feedbacks, and continuous knowledge exchange or our retreats somewhere in the world.
Last but not least, Aurity is run by developers not business people. Full stop.
Currently we are looking for developers for our new project in London.
With Aurity you will have:
Assurance of working with a great project for our customer.
Experienced and knowledgeable team.
Projects developed with cutting-edge technology that you’ll be proud to show off.
The opportunity to continually improve your skills through in-house workshops and attending conferences.
An influence on your pay. Get a bonus from us and clients for the extra mile you take.
We offer different types of employment depending on your choice and experience.
CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT Expectations:
React Native experience at least 3 months
Published app to App Store or Google play (good to have)
Unit / E2E tests
Very Good command of English
Knowledge about Functional programming
Passion for clean code and be up to date with good patterns, latest trends
Very good, stable internet connection
- TypeScript / Flow
- GraphQL + Apollo/ Relay
- Experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- One month #hackerhouse that we arrange every 6-8 months at some tropical destination.You can join the team there, have some fun and work. We make sure, the internet connection is very good. Next will be on Bali or Dominicana?
- Opportunity to join internal workshops.
- Get paid for additional education and conferences.
- Work on R&D tech and create next React-Native
- We are open to new projects, and we would gladly work on a realization of your idea where you would stay the leading owner.
- Want more? Let’s talk we are always open for new ideas!
Sounds like a perfect job?If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or apply through our website:
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites