Junior Analyst - London
Are you interested in developing a career in Fintech and Real Estate Investment?
We are currently seeking motivated Business Analysts to join our team in London.
Location: London HQ
Job Type: Full Time
Team: Finance and operations
Compensation: Salary and company benefits
Start date: Immediate
About the role
You will work closely with our Chief Operating Officer and be fully involved in business operations of the company, having the opportunity to explore multiple areas of work.
Also, you will support the Senior Management across the administration process of the whole company and will be part of the upgrade of our financial management reporting. In addition to that, you will help with analysing the system infrastructure and existing process flows to determine gaps or opportunities for operations improvements.
This position is a special opportunity for budding entrepreneurs as well as for creators and builders, who will get a chance to work with us on improving and expanding the Brickvest platform.
- English fluency, German is a plus
- Bachelors from a top tier university, with background in BA, Finance or Accounting
- Strong numeracy skills, experience with Excel is a must-have
- Fixer and hard-worker attitude. No two days are the same in this role
- Self-starter, ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Finance and real estate experience is a plus
- Motivated to work in an international, fast-paced environment
- Advanced financial modelling/ analysis
BrickVest is a global property investment platform connecting European investors with global real estate investment opportunities.
Part of a small, dynamic and fast-paced team, you will have exposure to many parts of the business.
This is a unique opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial drive looking to join a fast-growing fintech company.
The founding team is made up of highly successful investment banking, private equity and technology entrepreneurs. BrickVest is backed by high profile investors including Rocket Internet’s VC arm – Global Founders Capital – and have an institutional top tier bank as Lead Investor and partner.
We’re an international company comprising more than 10 nationalities, and our culture is one of big ambitions, learning and development.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please submit your CV along with a personal message you would like us to know about yourself to [email protected] (subject line: “Business Analyst”).
Salary range £22,000 — 26,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Real Estate Analyst Intern at BrickVest
- Engagement Analyst at BrickVest Ltd
- NodeJS - Back End Developer (working with 3D data) at Trik
- Full stack Web Developer (Node + React) at Trik
- ReactJS -Frontend Developer (working with 3D data) at Trik
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Trussle
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- Acquisition Data Analyst at Trussle
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC
- Digital Agency Project Coordinator at Hallway Studios