Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
We are looking for a Portuguese translator to join our translation team, and help us bring our range of products to Portuguese-speaking customers. With plenty of room to grow, you’ll get to make big contributions to Festicket’s internationalisation process, alongside smart, inspired people. Your main responsibility is to ensure that the Portuguese content on our website is accurately translated and easily understandable to customers, enabling them to make well-informed choices. You will also be involved in translating material with specific marketing purposes, including email campaigns and social media posts.
What will you be your day-to-day role?
- Translation of our website: this includes festival guides, product pages and other marketing materials (EN to PT)
- Keeping the PT website up-to-date by editing translations of product pages
- Taking responsibility for the quality of Festicket’s PT copy
- Maintaining the tone of the Festicket Portuguese website
- Creating copy for PT marketing purposes, including email campaigns and social posts
We are looking for you if you:
- Native Portuguese speaker with an excellent command of English
- Have a degree in translation or a similar educational background
- Are eager to learn different skills and motivated to succeed
The ideal candidate would also:
- Bring translation experience from the travel, marketing or music industry
- Have experience working in a startup or another fast-paced environment
- Have experience with CAT tools
- Be comfortable with our team-based approach
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, prioritizing tasks according to company needs
- Have experience of, and a strong interest in music festivals
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture
Salary range £18,000 — 24,000
More like this
- Business Development Manager at mi.mu Limited
- Head of Marketing at FLYT
- Product Designer at Car & Away
- Graphic Designer at Tech Will Save Us
- Lead Engineer at FLYT
- Full Stack Developer at Unmind
- Affiliate Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Technical Lead at Tabl
- UI/Graphic Designer at Unmortgage
- Lead Developer (remote / flexible) at Happity Ltd