Kyra TV is a new age digital channel for young people. Reaching over 40m people every month, Kyra TV currently has two shows - PAQ, the #1 male fashion show on YouTube, and Nayva, the #1 female fashion and beauty show on YouTube. Every week we produce 20min+ TV quality episodes, using our in house teams.
Kyra TV combines technology and creative together to make original shows with guaranteed high performance. As a Junior Developer, you will help the current technology team to spearhead this technology-meets-creative method of working, and push the performance of the channel forward. You will work with teams across the business, understanding their needs and using technology to build tools and systems to grow and scale.
The ideal candidate will have experience across the stack, having built several applications previously. Kyra is a fast moving business, and therefore being open to moving goals and requirements is key. This is a role for someone who is keen to learn fast, try new platforms and push to bring technology into the heart of the business.
Salary range £22,000 — 35,000
Dependent on experience and training required.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Senior Product Designer at Medopad
- Remote Freelance Copywriter (Side Hustle) at CopyPete
- Junior Project Manager at Lattimore and Friends